A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilgun Zimakas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimakas graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimakas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilgun Tapucu Zimakas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nilgun T. Zimakas practice?
- Dr. Nilgun Zimakas has 1 office location.
Dr. Nilgun Zimakas practices Pediatrics near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians.