A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilima Ragavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilima Ragavan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragavan graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ragavan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilima Manudhane Ragavan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Neonatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nilima M. Ragavan practice?
- Dr. Nilima Ragavan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nilima Ragavan practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Pediatricians.