Dr. Nilkanth Ranade Is this you?

Finally... a surgeon that cares

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

I was getting the run-around by another surgeon who kept postponing my gallbladder surgery. I was in tremendous constant pain so I switched to Dr. Ranade, was admitted to the hospital, and he took it out the very next day! The office is well run and they truly care what you think and ask you to even fill out a satisfaction survey to continue to make their patients happy. There was no wait time for my appointment. Dr. Ranade is a very skilled surgeon and I am VERY happy wih him.

Awesom

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

He saved my life. I was in an emergency situation after a simple surgery went bad by another physician. While in ICU, he became my surgeon and was very compassionate to what I was going thru. He explained everything to me clearly and he showed he cared. I recommend him highly

Posted on May 3rd, 2016