A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilkhanth Purohit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purohit graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Purohit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Warh, South Williamson, Kentucky
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Purohit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nilkhanth B. Purohit practice?
Dr. Nilkhanth Purohit practices Family Medicine near The Villages, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Williamson, KY.
See The Villages Family Physicians.