A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilkhanth Purohit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purohit graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Purohit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Warh, South Williamson, Kentucky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilkhanth B Purohit MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nilkhanth B. Purohit practice?
- Dr. Nilkhanth Purohit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nilkhanth Purohit practices Family Medicine near The Villages, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Williamson, KY.
See The Villages Primary Care Doctors.