A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilmarie Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilmarie Guzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Guzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville
- Assistant Professor, Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilmarie Guzman MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nilmarie Guzman practice?
- Dr. Nilmarie Guzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nilmarie Guzman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Infectious Disease Doctors.