A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilofar Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilofar Islam is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilofar Islam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Islam has 15 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilofar Habiba Islam MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nilofar H. Islam practice?
- Dr. Nilofar Islam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nilofar Islam practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Freeland, MI and Bay City, MI.
See Midland Internists and Midland Cardiologists.