Learn more about Dr. Nilofar Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilofar Islam is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilofar Islam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Islam has 15 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Islam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nilofar H. Islam practice?
Dr. Nilofar Islam practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Freeland, MI and Bay City, MI.
See Midland Internists and Midland Cardiologists.