A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilofar Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilofar Islam is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Islam
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Islam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilofar Islam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Islam has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilofar Habiba Islam MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nilofar H. Islam practice?
- Dr. Nilofar Islam has 1 office location.
Dr. Nilofar Islam practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists and Saginaw Cardiologists.