A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilofer Nisar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilofer Nisar, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilofer Nisar, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisar graduated from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi.
Dr. Nisar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilofer Nisar MD is a female Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nilofer Nisar practice?
- Dr. Nilofer Nisar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nilofer Nisar practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Wayne Neurologists.