A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niloofar Baymiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niloofar Baymiller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niloofar Baymiller, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baymiller graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Baymiller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niloofar Motakef Baymiller MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Niloofar M. Baymiller practice?
- Dr. Niloofar Baymiller has 1 office location.
Dr. Niloofar Baymiller practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Nephrologists.