A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niloofar Bazargan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niloofar Bazargan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazargan graduated from Univ Di Ancona, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Ancona, Italy.
Dr. Bazargan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niloofar Bazargan MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Niloofar Bazargan practice?
- Dr. Niloofar Bazargan has 1 office location.
Dr. Niloofar Bazargan practices Internal Medicine near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists.