A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niloufar Guiv:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niloufar Guiv is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guiv
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Guiv Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niloufar Guiv, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guiv graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Guiv has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niloufar Guiv MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Niloufar Guiv practice?
- Dr. Niloufar Guiv has 3 office locations.
Dr. Niloufar Guiv practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Agoura Hills, CA and Thousand Oaks, CA.
See West Hills Internists and West Hills Gastroenterologists.