Dr. Niloufar Guiv Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Niloufar Guiv?

September 22nd, 2014

Very Rude

My experience with Dr.Guiv was by far one of my worst experiences with a doctor. She was very rude and abrupt. I was sent to her due to high liver levels and the possibility of having liver damage. She told me I would need a liver transplant in about 10 years and there was nothing I could do to help the condition I had. I asked what condition she was referring to and she had no answer. She had not even looked at the test results and ultrasound photos. She scheduled me for more blood work in approx. 3 months and ushered me out of the office.

September 12th, 2014

NOT RECOMENDED AT ALL

One of the worst doctors I have seen, and I know a lot of them. Don't go to this one. She is very uncaring, doesn't have patience to even explain anything. VERY ABRUPT. I don't understand how can she be a doctor.

June 3rd, 2014

Wishing all drs appts were like these!

I have nothing but high praise for Dr G and her staff. She is remarkable in her knowing the questions to ask and in diagnostic skills. She has a direct, yet warm and affirming approach----no beating about the bush. In other words. Just the way it should be.

November 19th, 2013

Dr. Guiv has horrible bedside manners. She was very rude to me before and after procedure. Having a colonoscopy is never pleasant, in general, but with Dr. Guiv, it is totally an unbearable experience. I was a patient of hers and I will never go back to her again. Beware of this doctor.

March 18th, 2010

Great Doctor

So far I have a high opinion of Dr. Guiv, she listened to what I had to say and immediately ordered my records from a recent emergency room visit (which her staff had already gotten for her, great staff) and verified their findings scheduled me for test and took the time to explain everything so that I understood what was going on.

March 18th, 2009

Abrupt manner, delay in cancer diagnosis

Bedside manner very rushed and abrupt. My husband's illness, which turned out to be advanced cancer, took nearly four months to diagnose. When disease was clearly advancing and indicated a series of diagnostic tests asap, Guiv was dismissive and made no effort to get tests more quickly. She sent my husband away as he was experiencing signficant and continuous pain and extreme abdominal distention with an instruction to make "a follow up appointment for four weeks." She had just told us that his symptoms pointed to either pulmonary distress or cancer, and she was telling us to make a "follow up" appointment in four weeks? Again, the disease was visibily advanced. There was no time to lose. We went to our primary care physician and got all the tests we needed, including the one that diagnosed the cancer, that day and the following day. Guiv had said the tests would take four weeks. Thanks not to Guiv but to our primary care physician, my husband was getting chemotherapy within that same timeframe.

October 10th, 2017