A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabatabaei graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Tabatabaei has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei practice?
- Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei practices Cardiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Cardiologists.