A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabatabaei
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tabatabaei Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabatabaei graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Tabatabaei has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei practice?
- Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Niloufar Tabatabaei practices Cardiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Cardiologists.