3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Stay away! This is worth reading. show details Stay away! This is worth reading.
Feb 6th, 2015

I was having trouble menstruating and ovulating so I decided to go see Dr. Kero. I chose her because she was a woman as I don't feel comfortable with men gynecologists. While I was in the room waiting to be seen, a lady who was also being seen because so frustrated because of the long wait and apparently the rudeness of the dr, that she left in the middle of her appointment. I could tell she was very unhappy with the doctor. In hindsight I should have left right then but I'd already waited so long I decided to stay. That choice, I later realizd, was a mistake. About a month before making the appointment to see Dr. Kero I had seen another dr who had sent me for some tests (ultrasound to check for PCOS) I had the results sent to Dr. Kero weeks before my appointment and I called to her office the day before my scheduled visit to make sure she had received the results. Her staff said she had then in her hand and I was good to go. After waiting for a while they brought me back to the Dr's desk in a cluttered room. She wanted to ask me a few questions as she had my file in front t of her. She told me she couldn't do anything for me since I didnt have any test results. When I explained to her that I spoke to the office Mgr there the day before and she had the results in her hand, Dr. Kero said I was lying that she didn't have any results. When she saw how upset I got about being called a liar, she yelled for her office Mgr and asked if she had spoken to me. The manager said yes as she admitted she forgot to put my paperwork back in my file. I never got an apology for her rudness. Nothing! She looked at my paperwork for a second and then told me I was too fat to get pregnant. As I looked at her in disbelief, she said there was nothing she could do for me because I was fat. I weigh under 200 lbs. I asked her why I wasn't ovulating and she said to lose weight. after I explained to her that my periods have always been off, even before I gained about 40 pounds due to steroids injections from a back problem. Even when I weighed significantly less I still had problems with ovulation and menstruation. She just told me she couldn't do anything for me. I left, brokenhearted, thinking I was never going to be able to have children. After about 2 years, I went to see another dr and she put me on a medicine to regulate my hormones. when I told her what the other doctor had said, she did not seem surprised. She said that she has several patients who have had the same experience with Dr. Kero. I am writing this so, hopefully, people will see this and not have to go through what I went through.

Knowledgeable, caring physician show details Knowledgeable, caring physician
Jan 6th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Kero was great ! She diagnosed my problem quickly and correctly. Since I was so nervous about surgery, she eased my anxiety as much as she could even holding my hand right before the procedure. She was prompt and efficient in all our dealings. I highly recommend Dr. Kero.

Dec 21st, 2011

This doctor saved my life. Other gynecologist in the area did not diagnose condition right.

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
Nov 2nd, 2011

I had robotic surgery by Dr. Kero, and had a wonderful fast pain free recovery.highly recommend her for any gynecological issues.

Terrible Doctor show details Terrible Doctor
Jul 14th, 2011

I went to her about 3 years ago and what a mess!! She is very rude to patients and doesn't even know what she is doing. I had to come back for follow ups and she didn't even know why? Follow ups were for more pap's to be done and she would check my breast. She put gloves on to check your breast. Never in my life had that done before. Office person was charging me wrong too. I no longer go to her and I don't have the problem she said I had. Beware of this doctor!!

Jun 16th, 2011

Dr Kero is a caring physician. I have been going to her for over a year now and have always been treated with kindness and respect. I had a problem last year that required at one point several visits a week. Dr Kero always had me in and out of the office in a very short period of time as she knew I was feeling awful. I have read some of the reviews and am surprised by them. I don't pay for her to be a chatty Cathy, but rather for her expertise. I think a lot of times people only post if they are unhappy with a doctor.

very short and abrupt almost rude show details very short and abrupt almost rude
Feb 6th, 2011

Bedside manner is horrible. I got a sevee infection after surgery. She insisted there was nothing wrong. Dr. Saba oredered home nursing, a PICC line and some one to clean and pack the whole in my abdomen. I am so grateful to Dr. Eldin and Dr. Saba for stepping in!Beware!!!!

Nov 19th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr.Kero for 10 years and have never had a problem with her. She's professional in her manner and treats her patients caringly.

Mar 16th, 2010

You never know which Dr. Kero you'll get. The chatty one or the one that barely acknowledges you and doesn't look at you. One time she gave me my annual in about a minute.In another instance, she refused to give me a diagnosis, which caused me to not receive treatment. There is other info involved, but my subsequent ob/gyn said she could have easily done it with no problem.

by NP on Jan 10th, 2010

TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think she is a DOCTOR show details Think she is a DOCTOR
Dec 3rd, 2009

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR.

Awful person, I cannot even call her a doctor. More concerned with if she is going to get paid or not. Should be investigated for medical fraud and abuse. show details Awful person, I cannot even call her a doctor. More concerned with if she is going to get paid or not. Should be investigated for medical fraud and abuse.
by H on Mar 30th, 2009

KNIFE HAPPY - NEEDS THE MONEY show details KNIFE HAPPY - NEEDS THE MONEY
by MARY on Jan 6th, 2009

THIS WOMAN, I CHOOSE NOT TO USE DOCTOR, MUST BE CLAIRVOYANT BECAUSE SHE DID NO TESTS, NO BIOPSY, NO BLOOD WORK, NOTHING. I SAW HER, SHE SPENT 2 MINUTES WITH ME AND SCHEDULED A D&C. I DEVELOPED SEVERE BRONCHITIS SO I CALLED HER OFFICE TO RESCHEDULE THE PROCEDURE. SHE WAS FURIOUS, SHE CALLED ME AT WORK AND TOLD ME I HAD CANCER AND NEEDED THE SURGERY AND I NEEDED TO BE THERE. I TOLD HER NO REPUTABLE DOCTOR OR ANESTEHESIOLOGIST WOULD OPERATE WITH MY RESPIRATORY DISTRESS. SHE TOLD ME IF I DID NOT SHOW UP AT THE HOSPITAL FOR THE PROCEDURE, SHE COULD NOT TAKE CARE OF ME ANY MORE AND SENT ME A REGISTERED LETTER TELLING ME SHE WAS NO LONGER MY DOCTOR. THANK GOD FOR SMALL FAVORS!!!!! I WENT TO A "REAL" DOCTOR AND THIS DOCTOR SPENT OVER 2 HOURS WITH ME, DID MANY TESTS, A BIOPSY AND AFTER SEVERAL VISITS AND WEEKS, I WAS DEEMED TO BE CANCER FREE. IN OTHER WORDS, I DID NOT HAVE ANY SIGN OF CANCER, CONTRARY TO WHAT DR. KERO SAID!!!!! SINCE THAT HAPPENED, I HAVE RUN INTO 2 OTHER WOMEN THAT HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCES WITH THIS SO CALLED CARE GIVER.DO SOME CHECKING ON YOURT OWN WOMEN. SHE IS NO LONGER AN OB/GYN. GYN ONLY. CHECK OUT THE COURT RECORDS ON LINE ON DR. KERO AND ALSO, IT'S RUMORED THAT SHE HAS A SHOPLIFTING ISSUE AT BELK'S!!!! MAYBE THAT'S WHY SHE CHOOSES TO DO UNNECESSARY SURGERY AND TO TERRIFY PEOPLE WITH THE "BIG C". I WOULD NOT LET HER EXAMINE MY DOG. AS A DIAGNOSTICIAN, SHE HAS NO SKILL. NO BEDSIDE MANNER, NO COMPASSION AND AS FAR AS THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH, I THINK HER OATH WAS HYPOCRITE. DO NO HARM TRANSLATES TO CUT, CUT, CUT - $$$$$. DON'T WORRY IF SURGERY IS NECESSARY. JUST DO IT. GUESS THIS QUALIFIES AS NIKE MEDICINE, JUST DO IT.WANT TO SEE THE LETTER OR TALK MORE, EMAIL ME. I'D LOVE TO HAVE HER GYN PRIVILEGES GO AWAY JUST AS HER OB ONES DID. SHE HAS NO RIGHT DEALING WITH PATIENTS. IN CLOSING, THE REASON I SAID IT IS EASY TO GET AN APPOINTMENT AND THERE IS NO WAIT TO SEE HER IS BECAUSE SHE HAS NO PATIENTS. BOTH TIMES I WENT TO HER OFFICE, I WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE!!!!! WHEN I CALLED, I GOT RIGHT IN. NOW I KNOW WHY. THINK TWICE, NO, THINK HARD BEFORE CALLING THIS #%&*)(. uNFORTUNATELY, SHE WAS THE ONLY GYN TAKING NEW PATIENTS THAT WAS IN MY NETWORK FOR INSURANCE. I GLADLY PAID THE OTHER DOCTOR OUT OF POCKET TO MAKE SURE I HAD THE RIGHT SERVICE AND DIAGNOSIS!!!!!!!!!