3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Knowledgeable, caring physician show details Knowledgeable, caring physician
Jan 6th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Kero was great ! She diagnosed my problem quickly and correctly. Since I was so nervous about surgery, she eased my anxiety as much as she could even holding my hand right before the procedure. She was prompt and efficient in all our dealings. I highly recommend Dr. Kero.

Dec 21st, 2011

This doctor saved my life. Other gynecologist in the area did not diagnose condition right.

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
Nov 2nd, 2011

I had robotic surgery by Dr. Kero, and had a wonderful fast pain free recovery.highly recommend her for any gynecological issues.

Terrible Doctor show details Terrible Doctor
Jul 14th, 2011

I went to her about 3 years ago and what a mess!! She is very rude to patients and doesn't even know what she is doing. I had to come back for follow ups and she didn't even know why? Follow ups were for more pap's to be done and she would check my breast. She put gloves on to check your breast. Never in my life had that done before. Office person was charging me wrong too. I no longer go to her and I don't have the problem she said I had. Beware of this doctor!!

Jun 16th, 2011

Dr Kero is a caring physician. I have been going to her for over a year now and have always been treated with kindness and respect. I had a problem last year that required at one point several visits a week. Dr Kero always had me in and out of the office in a very short period of time as she knew I was feeling awful. I have read some of the reviews and am surprised by them. I don't pay for her to be a chatty Cathy, but rather for her expertise. I think a lot of times people only post if they are unhappy with a doctor.

Nov 19th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr.Kero for 10 years and have never had a problem with her. She's professional in her manner and treats her patients caringly.

Mar 16th, 2010

You never know which Dr. Kero you'll get. The chatty one or the one that barely acknowledges you and doesn't look at you. One time she gave me my annual in about a minute.In another instance, she refused to give me a diagnosis, which caused me to not receive treatment. There is other info involved, but my subsequent ob/gyn said she could have easily done it with no problem.

by NP on Jan 10th, 2010

TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think she is a DOCTOR show details Think she is a DOCTOR
Dec 3rd, 2009

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR.