Dr. Niloufer Kero MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Brooksville, FL

3.6

January 11th, 2017
Dr.Kero, Nurse Carmen, Office Staff Joan - highly recommend
Office staff was friendly, helpful and provided new patient forms in advance, nursing staff friendly and made me feel comfortable. Wait time was 5 minutes, which is better than expected. Women's annual exams are not generally a comfortable experience, but with Dr. Kero it was efficiently performed with less discomfort than normally experienced. She also asked if I had questions. I did not feel rushed.

November 1st, 2016
Dr. Kero is an excellent GYN specialist. I am a retired health care professional. I have worked with a lot of doctors, so I'm not that easily impressed with doctors. However, Dr. Kero is very impressive. She accurately diagnosed my problem on my first visit to her office. She recommended the treatment that worked. She is following up with me as often as I need her to. Last but not least, she is a kind, compassionate, and caring person.

October 26th, 2016
very friendly people in reception. didn't have to wait long. dr. kero was very professional and very quick---in and out in no time!

September 27th, 2016
Dr. Kero is Awesome!
Dr. Kero is awesome. She spends a lot of time with me, answers all of my questions, and is compassionate and caring. She gave me the correct diagnosis and prescribed the perfect treatment during my first visit to her office. I have a better life now that she is my doctor.

September 27th, 2016
First exam in many years
At first I will admit I wasn't sure, first meeting for me was uncomfortable,but Dr Kero's honesty is backed up by her compassion, after my procedure , she explained results , impressed upon me the importance of 2nd opinion , and even made appointment. Her staff is wonderful ! Based on my experience I would recommend her.

August 19th, 2016
Dr. Kero is the best!
Dr. Kero is a wonderful doctor. She is compassionate and caring, has excellent communication skills, and is generous with her time. She has a high level of knowledge concerning mature women's health issues. She provides comparatively low cost options for mammograms and ultrasound imaging. Her staff is friendly, professional, and efficient. I have always been able to schedule my appointments at the time of day that I need and I am seen promptly. She addresses all of my concerns, is positive and reassuring, and just a lovely person. Dr. Kero is the best!

January 6th, 2012
Knowledgeable, caring physician
My experience with Dr. Kero was great ! She diagnosed my problem quickly and correctly. Since I was so nervous about surgery, she eased my anxiety as much as she could even holding my hand right before the procedure. She was prompt and efficient in all our dealings. I highly recommend Dr. Kero.

December 21st, 2011
This doctor saved my life. Other gynecologist in the area did not diagnose condition right.

November 2nd, 2011
excellent surgeon
I had robotic surgery by Dr. Kero, and had a wonderful fast pain free recovery.highly recommend her for any gynecological issues.

July 14th, 2011
Terrible Doctor
I went to her about 3 years ago and what a mess!! She is very rude to patients and doesn't even know what she is doing. I had to come back for follow ups and she didn't even know why? Follow ups were for more pap's to be done and she would check my breast. She put gloves on to check your breast. Never in my life had that done before. Office person was charging me wrong too. I no longer go to her and I don't have the problem she said I had. Beware of this doctor!!

June 16th, 2011
Dr Kero is a caring physician. I have been going to her for over a year now and have always been treated with kindness and respect. I had a problem last year that required at one point several visits a week. Dr Kero always had me in and out of the office in a very short period of time as she knew I was feeling awful. I have read some of the reviews and am surprised by them. I don't pay for her to be a chatty Cathy, but rather for her expertise. I think a lot of times people only post if they are unhappy with a doctor.

November 19th, 2010
I have been seeing Dr.Kero for 10 years and have never had a problem with her. She's professional in her manner and treats her patients caringly.