3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
They call her the Tazmanian Devil! show details They call her the Tazmanian Devil!
Aug 27th, 2015

I have seen her twice and both times she is abrupt and short. I had surgery with her and the hospital staff refers to her as the Tasmanian Devil because she is abrupt with everyone. I was in recovery and heard her say "I don't care if you like me, just do what I say". And that about sums it up. I should say I did not make an appointment with her but with her associate. But the associates name is now missing from the door. I will do my follow up with her but that is it. I had a pap smear with her and I was in her office 2 minutes tops.

Stay away! This is worth reading. show details Stay away! This is worth reading.
Feb 6th, 2015

I was having trouble menstruating and ovulating so I decided to go see Dr. Kero. I chose her because she was a woman as I don't feel comfortable with men gynecologists. While I was in the room waiting to be seen, a lady who was also being seen because so frustrated because of the long wait and apparently the rudeness of the dr, that she left in the middle of her appointment. I could tell she was very unhappy with the doctor. In hindsight I should have left right then but I'd already waited so long I decided to stay. That choice, I later realizd, was a mistake. About a month before making the appointment to see Dr. Kero I had seen another dr who had sent me for some tests (ultrasound to check for PCOS) I had the results sent to Dr. Kero weeks before my appointment and I called to her office the day before my scheduled visit to make sure she had received the results. Her staff said she had then in her hand and I was good to go. After waiting for a while they brought me back to the Dr's desk in a cluttered room. She wanted to ask me a few questions as she had my file in front t of her. She told me she couldn't do anything for me since I didnt have any test results. When I explained to her that I spoke to the office Mgr there the day before and she had the results in her hand, Dr. Kero said I was lying that she didn't have any results. When she saw how upset I got about being called a liar, she yelled for her office Mgr and asked if she had spoken to me. The manager said yes as she admitted she forgot to put my paperwork back in my file. I never got an apology for her rudness. Nothing! She looked at my paperwork for a second and then told me I was too fat to get pregnant. As I looked at her in disbelief, she said there was nothing she could do for me because I was fat. I weigh under 200 lbs. I asked her why I wasn't ovulating and she said to lose weight. after I explained to her that my periods have always been off, even before I gained about 40 pounds due to steroids injections from a back problem. Even when I weighed significantly less I still had problems with ovulation and menstruation. She just told me she couldn't do anything for me. I left, brokenhearted, thinking I was never going to be able to have children. After about 2 years, I went to see another dr and she put me on a medicine to regulate my hormones. when I told her what the other doctor had said, she did not seem surprised. She said that she has several patients who have had the same experience with Dr. Kero. I am writing this so, hopefully, people will see this and not have to go through what I went through.

Knowledgeable, caring physician show details Knowledgeable, caring physician
Jan 6th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Kero was great ! She diagnosed my problem quickly and correctly. Since I was so nervous about surgery, she eased my anxiety as much as she could even holding my hand right before the procedure. She was prompt and efficient in all our dealings. I highly recommend Dr. Kero.

Dec 21st, 2011

This doctor saved my life. Other gynecologist in the area did not diagnose condition right.

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
Nov 2nd, 2011

I had robotic surgery by Dr. Kero, and had a wonderful fast pain free recovery.highly recommend her for any gynecological issues.

Terrible Doctor show details Terrible Doctor
Jul 14th, 2011

I went to her about 3 years ago and what a mess!! She is very rude to patients and doesn't even know what she is doing. I had to come back for follow ups and she didn't even know why? Follow ups were for more pap's to be done and she would check my breast. She put gloves on to check your breast. Never in my life had that done before. Office person was charging me wrong too. I no longer go to her and I don't have the problem she said I had. Beware of this doctor!!

Jun 16th, 2011

Dr Kero is a caring physician. I have been going to her for over a year now and have always been treated with kindness and respect. I had a problem last year that required at one point several visits a week. Dr Kero always had me in and out of the office in a very short period of time as she knew I was feeling awful. I have read some of the reviews and am surprised by them. I don't pay for her to be a chatty Cathy, but rather for her expertise. I think a lot of times people only post if they are unhappy with a doctor.

Nov 19th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr.Kero for 10 years and have never had a problem with her. She's professional in her manner and treats her patients caringly.

Mar 16th, 2010

You never know which Dr. Kero you'll get. The chatty one or the one that barely acknowledges you and doesn't look at you. One time she gave me my annual in about a minute.In another instance, she refused to give me a diagnosis, which caused me to not receive treatment. There is other info involved, but my subsequent ob/gyn said she could have easily done it with no problem.

by NP on Jan 10th, 2010

TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think she is a DOCTOR show details Think she is a DOCTOR
Dec 3rd, 2009

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR.