A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niloufer Rodrigues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niloufer Rodrigues, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigues graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rodrigues has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niloufer Assur Rodrigues BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Niloufer A. Rodrigues practice?
- Dr. Niloufer Rodrigues has 1 office location.
Dr. Niloufer Rodrigues practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fishkill, NY.
See Fishkill Internists, Fishkill Hematologists, and Fishkill Oncologists.