Learn more about Dr. Niloufer Rodrigues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niloufer Rodrigues is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodrigues
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodrigues Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niloufer Rodrigues, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigues graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rodrigues has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niloufer Assur Rodrigues BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Niloufer A. Rodrigues practice?
- Dr. Niloufer Rodrigues has 2 office locations.
Dr. Niloufer Rodrigues practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Internists, Poughkeepsie Hematologists, and Poughkeepsie Oncologists.