A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilpesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilpesh Mahesh Patel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nilpesh M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Nilpesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Nilpesh Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.