A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilpesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilpesh Patel is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilpesh Mahesh Patel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nilpesh M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Nilpesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Nilpesh Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.