A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegfried Erikson
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Siegfried Erikson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Aerospace Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegfried Erikson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Siegfried Erikson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson practice?
- Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Aerospace Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists, Longview Rheumatologists, and Longview Preventive Medicine Specialists.