A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Aerospace Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegfried Erikson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Siegfried Erikson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson practice?
- Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Aerospace Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists, Longview Rheumatologists, and Longview Preventive Medicine Specialists.