Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nils Erikson
Dr. Nils Erikson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with other offices in Duluth, MN and Longview, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology, Aerospace Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Erikson is affiliated with Sanford USD Medical Center, Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center and Good Shepherd Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nils Erikson has the following 3 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nils Erikson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. John Palmer
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi13
Dr. Michael Shirley
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi5
Dr. Marian Petrasko
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi33