Learn more about Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegfried Erikson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegfried Erikson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Aerospace Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegfried Erikson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Siegfried Erikson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson practice?
- Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Aerospace Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists, Longview Rheumatologists, and Longview Preventive Medicine Specialists.