Dr. Nils Mueller-Kronast MD Patient Reviews

4.8

December 21st, 2016
Outstanding Doctor
I have had the misfortune of visiting several specialists in various fields, and Dr.Mueller is the most outstanding of them all. He is not only regarded as an outstanding interventionist, he is also a compassionate, empathetic human being. He takes the time to explain your condition clearly. He has a rare trait among surgeons as well: he listens. His assistant is equally competent and caring. Before I sent to see him, a friend who is a PA (neurology) told me that Dr. Mueller is the difference between people walking and not walking. I was expecting his excellence as a Dr. - I was delighted by his excellence as a human being.

December 13th, 2016
I have seen far too many specialists over the years, and Dr. Mueller is the most outstanding Doctor, in any field, that I have had the pleasure to meet. He is a rare combination of a brilliant surgeon and an empathetic, genuine human being that absolutely cares about the well-being of his patients. A friend who is a PA specializing in neurology told me that Dr. Mueller is the difference between patients that walk and patients that don't. I can add that Dr. Mueller is the difference between feeling cared for and feeling like one of many appointments that day. Outstanding Doctor and individual. His assistant shares the same empathy and sincerity as Dr. Mueller, and goes out of her way to help you with any questions or concerns. I literally could not rate a doctor higher than Dr. Mueller.

June 14th, 2016
Exceptional and Proficient Surgeon
In addition to his professional acumen, Dr. Mueller spent time with my family explaining the details of my surgical procedure and what they could expect through every stage of my recovery. This compassion, understanding and time spent with my family demonstrate the high caliber of this medical professional.

May 18th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Mueller' since 2011 after experiencing an incident with an AVM in my brain. He is a concerned Doctor who goes over and beyond to find the right treatment for your condition. He will give you all the options and be there to guide you. Recently I had a relapse and he changed his schedule to see me. I cannot say enough about Dr. Mueller. He is an exceptional Doctor. and person. He is a Blessing and I thank God for putting him in my life and care.

April 28th, 2016
Great Doctor & Staff
Dr Mueller was very thorough in his examination. He is the best neurologist I have ever been to. His staff was very polite & courteous. His assistant, Toby, was super efficient. I will be going back to Dr. Mueller in the future & I highly recommend his office. I left with a smile on my face.

April 19th, 2016
He's brilliant....and saved my mom's life!
Dr Mueller was urgently called into Delray Medical to intervene/treat my mom who suffered from a massive stroke at the young age of 63. Dr Mueller was not only able to save my mom's life, but through his persistence during the procedure he also provided her the ability to continue with a wonderful life (by actually removing the clot)! He is a miracle worker, a life saver, and a person to whom I am thank full to him every day.

March 1st, 2016
The Best
Dr Mueller-Kronast was there for my husband and I when my husband had a stroke. He is super smart, compassionate, courteous. In a very scary situation ...

February 22nd, 2016
Top Nuerologist
A rare find....a skilled physician with a great bedside manner and top notch team. You should count yourself lucky if you have Dr. Mueller and his staff assisting you in anyway with your care.

February 12th, 2016
Dr. Mueller-Kronast took the time to explain my MRI's and cat scans in detail. He was patient with us and explained in detail, using language that we could comprehend, what happened and the possible outcomes.

January 29th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
He is an amazing Doctor He explains everything and has an excellent bedside manner. The office staff Toby has been wonderful

December 22nd, 2015
Great Doctor and staff. He spent a decent amount of time explaining about my diagnoses and options for treatment.

December 3rd, 2015
I picked to see Dr. Mueller Kronast because of his high ratings. However, I was disappointed. He seems to be knowledgeable as a doctor. However, I did not see the compassion and concern for his patients. I saw him 2 months ago but I failed to bring the right CDs during my visit. I was later able to retrieve them from the hospital and sent it to him. I got the CDs back with no notes or phone call. When I called the office, I was only able to speak to his assistant who could not really answer my questions. I told his assistant I want to speak to him. He called but I was not able to pick up the phone as it was after hours and I was driving. I called his assistant again and I faxed my questions-twice. No response. The assistant said she could only help me on Thursdays. It has been two Thursdays and I still have to get a phone call from the doctor. I am very disappointed.