Dr. Nils Mueller-Kronast MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

June 14th, 2016
Exceptional and Proficient Surgeon
In addition to his professional acumen, Dr. Mueller spent time with my family explaining the details of my surgical procedure and what they could expect through every stage of my recovery. This compassion, understanding and time spent with my family demonstrate the high caliber of this medical professional.

May 18th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Mueller' since 2011 after experiencing an incident with an AVM in my brain. He is a concerned Doctor who goes over and beyond to find the right treatment for your condition. He will give you all the options and be there to guide you. Recently I had a relapse and he changed his schedule to see me. I cannot say enough about Dr. Mueller. He is an exceptional Doctor. and person. He is a Blessing and I thank God for putting him in my life and care.

April 28th, 2016
Great Doctor & Staff
Dr Mueller was very thorough in his examination. He is the best neurologist I have ever been to. His staff was very polite & courteous. His assistant, Toby, was super efficient. I will be going back to Dr. Mueller in the future & I highly recommend his office. I left with a smile on my face.

April 19th, 2016
He's brilliant....and saved my mom's life!
Dr Mueller was urgently called into Delray Medical to intervene/treat my mom who suffered from a massive stroke at the young age of 63. Dr Mueller was not only able to save my mom's life, but through his persistence during the procedure he also provided her the ability to continue with a wonderful life (by actually removing the clot)! He is a miracle worker, a life saver, and a person to whom I am thank full to him every day.

March 1st, 2016
The Best
Dr Mueller-Kronast was there for my husband and I when my husband had a stroke. He is super smart, compassionate, courteous. In a very scary situation ...

February 22nd, 2016
Top Nuerologist
A rare find....a skilled physician with a great bedside manner and top notch team. You should count yourself lucky if you have Dr. Mueller and his staff assisting you in anyway with your care.

February 12th, 2016
Dr. Mueller-Kronast took the time to explain my MRI's and cat scans in detail. He was patient with us and explained in detail, using language that we could comprehend, what happened and the possible outcomes.

January 29th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
He is an amazing Doctor He explains everything and has an excellent bedside manner. The office staff Toby has been wonderful

December 22nd, 2015
Great Doctor and staff. He spent a decent amount of time explaining about my diagnoses and options for treatment.

December 3rd, 2015
I picked to see Dr. Mueller Kronast because of his high ratings. However, I was disappointed. He seems to be knowledgeable as a doctor. However, I did not see the compassion and concern for his patients. I saw him 2 months ago but I failed to bring the right CDs during my visit. I was later able to retrieve them from the hospital and sent it to him. I got the CDs back with no notes or phone call. When I called the office, I was only able to speak to his assistant who could not really answer my questions. I told his assistant I want to speak to him. He called but I was not able to pick up the phone as it was after hours and I was driving. I called his assistant again and I faxed my questions-twice. No response. The assistant said she could only help me on Thursdays. It has been two Thursdays and I still have to get a phone call from the doctor. I am very disappointed.

July 30th, 2015
Knowledgable, Helpful, Attentive
My experience with Dr. Mueller-Kronast was excellent. He took the time to listen, evaluate my condition, and research my case history. He then explained his diagnosis, concerns, and a course of action towards recovery and prevention. His assistant Tobin was also friendly, helpful, and expeditious.

May 25th, 2015
Pleasantly Surprised
Let me start by saying that I almost never leave reviews on anything or anyone; however, whenever I see something or someone so different than what I have come to expect as standard, I certainly think it deserves recognition (positive or negative). I also find relatively easy to smell fake reviews as the lack of sincerity or overwhelming positives comes thru on the lack of details. Having said that, I have been seeing several doctors in the last 9 months or so due to symptoms related to a DVT followed by PE, and there are few things more frustrating than going to see a doctor when you’re vulnerable and in need just to have them meet you with the usual arrogance and lack of tact most people have come to expect from doctors in the US. I found Dr. Mueller by doing research like I do for most of my doctors not only in this site, but in as many as I can find. I admit that seeing all the positive reviews raised some skepticism on me but I figured if half of them were true, the long drive was worth it. As I walked in for my first appointment, surprise # 1) the office wasn’t packed full of people, which led me to think that it was either a slow day, or (what I hoped) that they didn’t book patients with 15 minute intervals, which is common in dr. offices these days. This was confirmed on my follow up appointment, when it was a different day of the week and the office looked the same. The medical assistant, Tobin, got me going with the paperwork right away and was extremely nice and responsive both in the office and on every of the multiple phone calls I needed to make into the office for copies of labs, scripts, or questions. Whatever was needed, she was on top of it and reachable. Tobin and Dr. Mueller seem to work like a real team and run a tight ship. It was clear that Dr. Mueller had a lot of confidence in her as he was giving directions on next steps. As I was filling in the paperwork, Dr. Mueller was seeing a wheelchair bound elderly patient that had to go to the bathroom for some reason, and although the man’s daughter was there to help him, Dr. Mueller was also helping the patient himself and with a kind tone in his voice. By the time Dr. Mueller came in to see me, I was armed and ready to rapid-fire what I needed to tell him about my symptoms since that’s what most doctors expect their patients to do, so they can get them out of their office as fast as possible. The first appointment lasted about 40 minutes, which might not sound like a lot but it is when you compare to the average appointment time. It could have lasted longer but it didn’t because he was already familiarized with my history. He had great bedside manners and listened to me while asking me a lot of questions. He came up with a course of action and answered all my questions without trying to rush me out. The follow-up appointment lasted 45 minutes with the Dr. spending ample time explaining me the results of the tests and what the next steps would be. Tobin was just as nice and helpful as the first time. Although we have not gotten to the bottom of it yet, at this point my issue (neuropathy) does not seem to be of a neurological cause; however, Dr. Mueller is still checking every possibility to make sure of that. All in all, I would definitely recommend Dr. Mueller to anyone that asks me and now I see why the other reviews are so positive. It’s quite refreshing to find someone that cares for change and is in medicine for the right reasons, which is to help people and make them feel better.