A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nils Mungan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nils Mungan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mungan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mungan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nils Mungan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mungan graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mungan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nils K Mungan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nils K. Mungan practice?
- Dr. Nils Mungan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nils Mungan practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.