A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nils Mungan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nils Mungan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mungan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mungan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nils Mungan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mungan graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mungan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nils K Mungan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nils K. Mungan practice?
- Dr. Nils Mungan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nils Mungan practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.