Dr. Nils Mungan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 13th, 2010
Love the Doctor...enviornment not so much.
Dr. Mungan is an excellent doctor. He understands about the children being irritable due to the circumstances of his small waiting room. I was surprised at how well everything went with my son due to the fact that he has panic attacks in doctors offices. The overall visit was great. The only thing that bothered me was how small the waiting room was and the fact we had to go from the exam room to the waiting room and back about 4 times. But it was all understandable seeing what the Doctor and his staff have to work with. Thank you so much!!!

September 24th, 2009
Horrible experience!
I will never see this dr. again. This was the smallest, dirtiest waiting room I have ever been in, and I spent THREE HOURS waiting. There was no play area to keep the children entertained, and they were all irritable and upset from being there for hours. My mother had my child outside the waiting room when we were called back, and Dr. Mungan had the nerve to comment that we were "holding things up" because I had to go to the door to tell her they were ready to see us. How RUDE and insensitive. I didn't feel like Dr. Mungan was up to date with his knowledge about my child's eye disorder and will be going somewhere else. Don't waste your time with him.

May 2nd, 2008
We love Dr Mungan from the moment he told us our baby would be able to see despite his illness. Dr Mungan what can we say soft spoken, awesome, great personality, very very professional, caring attitude, very smart. He has been blessed from God. His staff is wonderful whenever we need to call. I now am so much more happy to have him as our doctor after reading his publications. What an awesome doctor!!