General Practitioner, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Nebraska Medical Center
988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr
Omaha, NE 68198
402-559-9800
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Dr Nystrom is definately one of the best in his field. We received outstanding care and professalism from him. We would recommend Dr. Nysteom to anyone...He's worth every minute of time and energy to get to him.

|  Unable to diagnose  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

POOR experience. caused permanent damage due to unable to diagnose chronic inflammatory reaction due to permanent nerve cuff HE used during surgery kept telling us nothing was wrong after multiple trips to see him and decreasing movement due to WHOLE surgery coming apart. Does not listen to patient or parents.

|  show details
Oct 1st, 2011

I was diagnosed with "tennis elbow" in one arm and "golfer's elbow in the other." After about two years of excruciating pain and many other surgeons' inability to consider other diagnoses, I was seen by Dr Nystrom. He realized that I had entrapped nerves in addition to the tennis/golf elbow conditions. It was the irritated nerves which were causing the pain in my forearms and hands. After minor surgery to release the pressure on the nerves, I was able to do most of the activities I could before the injury occurred. This surgeon provides holistic, compassionate care and is probably the most competent doctor I've ever been treated by. Highly recommend.

|  GREAT SURGEON  |  show details
by Deputy Steve on Jan 6th, 2009

I HAD BEEN TO NINE OTHER DOCTORS WHO WERE UNABLE TO HELP ME. DR. NYSTROM LOCATED THE AREAS WERE MY NERVES WERE DAMAGED, DID SURGERY AND HELPED MY PAIN. ALSO I GAINED MOBILITY AND A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE. GRADE A