A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilsa Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilsa Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilsa Martinez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nilsa M. Martinez practice?
Dr. Nilsa Martinez practices Family Medicine near Brockport, NY.
See Brockport Family Physicians.