A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilufer Sumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilufer Sumer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilufer Sumer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumer graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Sumer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilufer Kamile Sumer MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nilufer K. Sumer practice?
- Dr. Nilufer Sumer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nilufer Sumer practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI.
See Flint Internists.