A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilufer Sumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilufer Sumer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilufer Sumer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumer graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Sumer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sumer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans