Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nilufer Sumer
Dr. Nilufer Sumer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burton, MI, with another office in Flint, MI. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sumer is affiliated with McLaren Regional Medical Center, POH Medical Center and Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nilufer Sumer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nilufer Sumer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burton, MI.
Dr. Allen Trager
Burton, MI 0.13 mi44
Dr. Steven Shapiro
Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Burton, MI 0.13 mi44
Dr. Sarfaraz Mansuri
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Burton, MI 0.13 mi7