Dr. Nima Amjadi MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2016
Thorough Went there as referral re possible loss of circulation in ankles; Dr gave OK on that, but EKG suggested possible mild infarction which I didn't know about. Recommended Chemical stress test, lower arterial study, sonogram of heart---just to be sure.

August 27th, 2016
Excellence
Dr Nima Amjadi provides me with excellent care. He leaves me with a feeling of security and well being after each visit. Even in the worst situations his professionalism and expertise, along with his smile provide me with the best of care. I highly recommend him and his practice to all.

August 13th, 2016
Dr. Adjadi is a whole patient Dr. He pays strict attention to detail and ask the pertinent questions to ensure he's providing the best possible care. I would not hesitate to recommend his professional expertise and service to other.

August 2nd, 2016
I have had one appointment with Dr Amjadi. Consultation. I was VERY impressed. He asked questions, I answered. I asked questions, he answered...thoroughly. Showed me (on a model) what needs to be done and how it will be done. He changed some of my medication that day and it has done wonders for me. Yes, VERY impressed. He's my doctor!!!

February 5th, 2016
Best Cardiologist I have met
I moved away from Austin, BUT I travel 4 hours for my 6 month check ups just to keep Dr. Nima Amjadi as my doctor. Even though he does not take my insurance. His eases my worries with his professionalism yet he truly cares what I have to say also. He listens! But, I always trust his decision. He has always been right when a diagnosis was given. I can not say enough good things about him as a cardiologist.

January 4th, 2016
Dr. Amjadi
I would definitely choose Dr. Amjadi again and recommend him to friends. I very much like his manner in dealing with patients. He makes you feel comfortable asking questions.

December 11th, 2015
I have always had great experiences at the Texas heart vascular facility in Austin Texas the doctors and staff are five stars always had excellent carrot cake in there

February 17th, 2017