Excellence show details Excellence
by Verna C. on Aug 27th, 2016

Dr Nima Amjadi provides me with excellent care. He leaves me with a feeling of security and well being after each visit. Even in the worst situations his professionalism and expertise, along with his smile provide me with the best of care. I highly recommend him and his practice to all.

by Jose m & Guey-Hong Hernandez on Aug 13th, 2016

Dr. Adjadi is a whole patient Dr. He pays strict attention to detail and ask the pertinent questions to ensure he's providing the best possible care. I would not hesitate to recommend his professional expertise and service to other.

by Mary Lueders on Aug 2nd, 2016

I have had one appointment with Dr Amjadi. Consultation. I was VERY impressed. He asked questions, I answered. I asked questions, he answered...thoroughly. Showed me (on a model) what needs to be done and how it will be done. He changed some of my medication that day and it has done wonders for me. Yes, VERY impressed. He's my doctor!!!

Best Cardiologist I have met show details Best Cardiologist I have met
by Linda Nelms on Feb 4th, 2016

I moved away from Austin, BUT I travel 4 hours for my 6 month check ups just to keep Dr. Nima Amjadi as my doctor. Even though he does not take my insurance. His eases my worries with his professionalism yet he truly cares what I have to say also. He listens! But, I always trust his decision. He has always been right when a diagnosis was given. I can not say enough good things about him as a cardiologist.

Dr. Amjadi show details Dr. Amjadi
Jan 4th, 2016

I would definitely choose Dr. Amjadi again and recommend him to friends. I very much like his manner in dealing with patients. He makes you feel comfortable asking questions.