A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nima Fahimian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nima Fahimian is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahimian
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Fahimian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nima Fahimian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahimian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Fahimian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nima Aharon Fahimian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nima A. Fahimian practice?
- Dr. Nima Fahimian has 1 office location.
Dr. Nima Fahimian practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.