Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Really great doctor show details Really great doctor
by Cynthia on Mar 21st, 2015

Visited this new doc and he was great. Good staff, good care, quality service. I highly recommend.

Awesome doc show details Awesome doc
by Lucinda on Mar 4th, 2015

I saw Dr Goharkhay two times and both times he was great. He is very chill but explains everything thoroughly. I was seeing another high risk doc w my last child and happy to have made the switch n

Feb 22nd, 2015

nice staff competent and friendly doc who takes time to review everything great service

Awesome Doctor! show details Awesome Doctor!
by AngelTX on Feb 10th, 2015

Very caring and knowledgeable doctor! I'm so thankful he's in our insurance plan! Staff was very helpful and courteous!

Great New Doctor in the Area show details Great New Doctor in the Area
by Barbara on Feb 6th, 2015

I was referred to this doctor by my OB. I was thrilled to not have to drive all the way to Texas Women's, but I was also happy that he was a great doctor. I feel less scared about my pregnancy now and he assured me that I was in good hands. He took his time and I didn't feel rushed.

This doctor far surpassed my expectations! show details This doctor far surpassed my expectations!
by Veronica on Feb 4th, 2015

This Doctor spent more time with me than any doc I have ever seen. He was kind and calm and helped me feel better about my high risk pregnancy. Suzanne his sonographer was extremely sweet to me and took really neat scans and let me see images of my baby. His office is also very conveniently located and has valet and was easy to get in and out of. I definitely recommend Dr. goharkhay.

Good new MFM in the Clear Lake TX area show details Good new MFM in the Clear Lake TX area
by Pamela on Jan 28th, 2015

I just this doc in Texas. He and his staff were very responsive and courteous. I was worried to be high risk but now I am elated to be under his care. He tended to me and answers all my questions and made me feel at ease.

Put me at ease show details Put me at ease
by Kim on Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Goharkhay is an amazing High Risk OB... I came to him for re-confirmation that everything was going great with my pregnancy and instead of just reading the results of my Anatomy scan he performed one and reassured me everything was great. These other reviews seem very suspicious to me bc nothing that was said rings true for me in the least bit.

Dr Goharkhay, most personable doctor around. show details Dr Goharkhay, most personable doctor around.
Jan 18th, 2015

Dr Goharkhay was extremely crucial to the success of my healthy baby. He was amazing !

Do not Recomed show details Do not Recomed
Sep 4th, 2014

1, 2, and 3, you are OUT… Next patient please! This doctor is disengage and disinterested among some other adjectives. For some reason this Doctor thinks that it is fine for a patient not to know full disclosures about a patients unborn child’s condition and what I should expect based on those conditions. I found myself trying to pull information out of his mouth. Do not expect that he is going to take his time to see you or go through results. I saw him two times and there was no difference between the visits, same impression; same attitude in both. I was very disappointed during my visits. I am just grateful for other doctors who gave me a fallow up and cleared my concerns.

Dec 27th, 2013

He was the most rude and unprofessional doctor I have ever met

Frederick office is terrible show details Frederick office is terrible
by Brad Montague on Aug 16th, 2013

Had to wait over an hour to be seen. Appointment was at 1:30 and we were brought back at 2:40. Unacceptable. I wanted to record the TV screen for the ultrasound and was told I could not do that. I simply asked why and was told in a very rude tone by the nurse that it was just policy.

Doctor's Response

Don't go show details Don't go
by Jimmy on Jun 19th, 2013

If you want see this doctor think double and take second opinion.. If you go to see this guy(md perinatal associates rockville) that's it.. you need to go every week to scanning or checkup.. first week they said something and follow up second week they forget first week problem and say again new things.. every week they scheduled to see doctor..

Doctor's Response