Dr. Nima Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nima Patel?

November 20th, 2012

I will never go back to Doctor Patel

I went for a visit today with my baby, Hoping to see her regular doctor Matthew Warren, instead they gave me this doctor, my daughter was not feeling well, her chest was congested and not feeling well. Doctor told me there was nothing wrong. I explained to her it comes and goes but at times she cannot breather. I had to basically argue with her to get some sort of medication. She was already flustered because I didn't buy her diagnosis. She said if it gets to bad take her to the ER. I said well, I am trying to avoid that, is there anything else you can recommend? She flipped out, started to raise her voice at me and my 9 month old and raising her arms, telling me she just explained to me the baby was not sick... I was so shocked, I told her "there's no need for you to get upset with me. She said she was not getting upset, so then I told her then why are you raising your voice at me when I am just asking you a question. She yelled she was sorry and stormed outta the room. Needless to say I am already looking for a new doctor.

November 18th, 2010

Dr. Patel is an excellent doctor who is very caring and sincere. She is always making sure that they are up to date on our health records. Very nice person. I actually think she is 100% better than her APRN

October 2nd, 2017