A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nima Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nima Rabbani, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nima Rabbani, DO is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Rabbani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nima Rabbani DO is a male Nephrologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nima Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Nima Rabbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Nima Rabbani practices Nephrology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Nephrologists.