Dr. Nima Salari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nima Salari?

July 29th, 2017

back pain for over 35 years, two surgery's in last six months but the pain is GONE. Great doctor.

April 23rd, 2017

Excellent Surgeon, Excellent Person, Excellent Results

Dr Salari did a multi-level lumbar fusion (MIS-TLIF L3/4 and L4/5) for me 2/27/2017. He not only decompressed the nerves, eliminating completely my leg pain and weakness, but the fusion also relieved the lower back arthritic pain associated with my bone-on-bone condition. The post operation pain was not bad at all. i was up and walking the next day, miles within the first week. Dr Salari has given me back my active life again.

March 12th, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Nima Salari to everyone with back problems.

My lower back had become so painful that I could no longer anything. I could not even do simple chores or cook for my family, much less work. My legs and feet were numb although I had pain running down the back of my legs. One of my biggest issues is that I could no longer tell when I need to go to the restroom which meant that I could no longer go out of the house. I was sent to a prominent surgeon, who informed me that I would need a complete laminectomy with metal throughout my back. I was horrified as I have seen many patients and friends, once they had surgery with metal, they were always in pain. The surgeon said that I would be in the hospital for a minimum of 5 days and in an assisted rehab center for three weeks with therapy after I got home as well. My primary care physician suggested that I see Dr. Nima Salari. When Dr. Salari examined me, he said he did not think that I need a complete laminectomy and that I did not need to have metal placed in my back. He felt that the conservative way to go was with a hemi-laminectomy which is basically cleaning out the spinal structure so that the nerves are not compressed or pinched. I was told that I would have significant pain with my surgery but I did not. The pain was well controlled with the medicine that I was given. I did not need pain meds but a couple of days at home. With my surgery with Dr. Nima Salari, I was an outpatient in the hospital for two days. I then went directly to my home. My family was able to assist me for a couple of days and then I was independent to care for myself. I am now active and can do everything that I could do before my back problems began. Thanks, Dr. Salari for giving me my life back.

December 7th, 2016

Dr. Salari is top of the line. I initially went to see him hoping surgery was not an option as I am terrified of back surgery. His advice was to try everything first which I did and unfortunately nothing worked so I scheduled surgery and realized I still haven't tried exercising. I then started exercising and even though the pain did not go away, it did make it better so I decided to cancel surgery. A couple of weeks later the pain go horrifically bad to the point that I could not eat, sleep or even get comfortable. I called and re-scheduled surgery but explained there was no way I could wait a month. They graciously accomadated me and day's later I literally CRAWLED into my pre-op appointment at which time I asked the Doctor to admit me as there was no way I though possible I could make it another 4 days, I was breaking down quickly. Dr. Salari not only prescribed me 2 medicines that help me through the next 4 days (easily) but gave me his cell phone number as well. When has a doctor EVER given you their cell number to make sure you are okay? I got through to surgery (which was a breeze) and am now pain free. Doctor Salari is TOP OF THE LINE, he's the BEST OF THE BEST and I would recommend him to anyone, he knows what he is doing and is compassionate, a combination hard to find in the present day.

November 27th, 2016

We traveled to Arizona from Canada. Dr. Salari was out third opinion. We knew right away he was our surgeon. We were impressed with his warm bedside manner. He took the time to answer all of our questions and explained everything. The staff was very friendly and helpful as well. We are three months after neck surgery and we are so thankful for him.

May 19th, 2016

Absolutely the best experience with any Dr. I have ever seen!! I highly recommend Dr. Salari to anyone with back issues.

April 28th, 2016

Caring, Compassionate and Knowledgeable

April 17th, 2016

Back surgery again?

Around 2009 I had an emergency back surgery. Skip to late 2015, I find putting my son to bed was too much strain on my back. About the time I realized I was dropping him the last 10-12" into his crib, I realized I needed to do something about my back pain. Dr. Salari and the team at DISC were highly recommended, so although skeptical, I made an appointment for a consultation. Reviewing my MRI, Dr. Salari said I see this, I got this. My last surgery had me out for six weeks, so I was reluctant to say the least. Wife and new baby, 6 weeks out of work would've been at the very least difficult. Dr. Salari assured me that the surgery he was going to do wasn't the old surgery I had. I went in at 7am on a Friday, done by noon. Went home, rested, 2 hours later when I got back up I was amazed. I felt 25 years younger. No back pain, no butt, or leg pain either. Best I've felt in years. It is now 2 months since my surgery and it is likely I've recommended Dr. Salari and the team at DISC enough that I had to grab a handful more cards after my last follow up visit. I lived with pain for years, because I was a man, because I didn't want another 6 weeks out, because I figured at my age a little pain was normal. I will always regret not going sooner, but I will always be thankful that I was lead to Dr. Salari. I could not give a higher recommendation but if I could I would. His confidence, his straight talk, and the results of what he did for me make it easy to say, if you're hurting, see this team, and do it sooner than I did, Dr. Salari has convinced me I didn't need to live or cope with the pain, I just needed a doctor like him to heal me. On behalf of myself, my wife, and my one year old, thank you Dr. Salari and team DISC.

April 8th, 2016

Where do I start? Years of back and leg pain gone. And Dr. Salari explained the entire process to me by taking the time. He even scheduled a separate appointment so that my husband and daughter could come in and go over everything. His staff is no nice and attentive as well. The hospital staff was great as well. I needed a fusion surgery because I had a slipped vertebra in my back. I have two very small incisions, one on my side and a small one on my back, each less than 1.5 inches. I was in the hospital for 1 day and home the next day. Years of pain vanished! My family can't believe it. My only regret is that I did not do this earlier. I have already referred several friends and family and highly recommend Dr. Salari. He is the best.

March 29th, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Salari. I was very hesitant due to his age but now I couldn't be happier with the care and most importantly the results. He and his office staff were very patient with me as I struggled over making the decision to have him operate on me.

March 1st, 2016

Thank you!

I had a severe bulging disc that was causing a tremendous amount of nerve pain. Pretty much destroying my life. I am very thankful that I met Dr. Salari! He performed a microdiscectomy and I am happy to say I am no longer miserable. He is very professional, courteous, and I would recommend this procedure to anyone suffering nerve pain from bulging disc.

February 26th, 2016

Gave me my life back!

For the last two years I have been suffering from extreme, and I mean EXTREME, back pain. The pain affected my sciatic nerve and shot down the back of my leg. I was in such pain that it would take me over an hour to get out of bed in the morning and I was basically housebound. After visiting various pain management specialists it was determined that I needed an operation. After extensive research I selected Dr Salari --- best decision I ever made!!! It's been six weeks since my operation and I am experiencing no pain. I have my life back! Not only is Dr. Salari a gifted surgeon but he is a genuinely nice person to deal with --- I cannot say enough about him and his organization. The only reason I gave him five stars is because I that's as many as they allow .