Dr. Nima Salari MD Patient Reviews

4.9
  • 32 reviews

no change

December 7th, 2016
Dr. Salari is top of the line. I initially went to see him hoping surgery was not an option as I am terrified of back surgery. His advice was to try everything first which I did and unfortunately nothing worked so I scheduled surgery and realized I still haven't tried exercising. I then started exercising and even though the pain did not go away, it did make it better so I decided to cancel surgery. A couple of weeks later the pain go horrifically bad to the point that I could not eat, sleep or even get comfortable. I called and re-scheduled surgery but explained there was no way I could wait a month. They graciously accomadated me and day's later I literally CRAWLED into my pre-op appointment at which time I asked the Doctor to admit me as there was no way I though possible I could make it another 4 days, I was breaking down quickly. Dr. Salari not only prescribed me 2 medicines that help me through the next 4 days (easily) but gave me his cell phone number as well. When has a doctor EVER given you their cell number to make sure you are okay? I got through to surgery (which was a breeze) and am now pain free. Doctor Salari is TOP OF THE LINE, he's the BEST OF THE BEST and I would recommend him to anyone, he knows what he is doing and is compassionate, a combination hard to find in the present day.

November 27th, 2016
We traveled to Arizona from Canada. Dr. Salari was out third opinion. We knew right away he was our surgeon. We were impressed with his warm bedside manner. He took the time to answer all of our questions and explained everything. The staff was very friendly and helpful as well. We are three months after neck surgery and we are so thankful for him.

May 19th, 2016
Absolutely the best experience with any Dr. I have ever seen!! I highly recommend Dr. Salari to anyone with back issues.

April 28th, 2016
Caring, Compassionate and Knowledgeable

April 17th, 2016
Back surgery again?
Around 2009 I had an emergency back surgery. Skip to late 2015, I find putting my son to bed was too much strain on my back. About the time I realized I was dropping him the last 10-12" into his crib, I realized I needed to do something about my back pain. Dr. Salari and the team at DISC were highly recommended, so although skeptical, I made an appointment for a consultation. Reviewing my MRI, Dr. Salari said I see this, I got this. My last surgery had me out for six weeks, so I was reluctant to say the least. Wife and new baby, 6 weeks out of work would've been at the very least difficult. Dr. Salari assured me that the surgery he was going to do wasn't the old surgery I had. I went in at 7am on a Friday, done by noon. Went home, rested, 2 hours later when I got back up I was amazed. I felt 25 years younger. No back pain, no butt, or leg pain either. Best I've felt in years. It is now 2 months since my surgery and it is likely I've recommended Dr. Salari and the team at DISC enough that I had to grab a handful more cards after my last follow up visit. I lived with pain for years, because I was a man, because I didn't want another 6 weeks out, because I figured at my age a little pain was normal. I will always regret not going sooner, but I will always be thankful that I was lead to Dr. Salari. I could not give a higher recommendation but if I could I would. His confidence, his straight talk, and the results of what he did for me make it easy to say, if you're hurting, see this team, and do it sooner than I did, Dr. Salari has convinced me I didn't need to live or cope with the pain, I just needed a doctor like him to heal me. On behalf of myself, my wife, and my one year old, thank you Dr. Salari and team DISC.

April 8th, 2016
Where do I start? Years of back and leg pain gone. And Dr. Salari explained the entire process to me by taking the time. He even scheduled a separate appointment so that my husband and daughter could come in and go over everything. His staff is no nice and attentive as well. The hospital staff was great as well. I needed a fusion surgery because I had a slipped vertebra in my back. I have two very small incisions, one on my side and a small one on my back, each less than 1.5 inches. I was in the hospital for 1 day and home the next day. Years of pain vanished! My family can't believe it. My only regret is that I did not do this earlier. I have already referred several friends and family and highly recommend Dr. Salari. He is the best.

March 28th, 2016
Highly recommend Dr. Salari. I was very hesitant due to his age but now I couldn't be happier with the care and most importantly the results. He and his office staff were very patient with me as I struggled over making the decision to have him operate on me.

March 1st, 2016
Thank you!
I had a severe bulging disc that was causing a tremendous amount of nerve pain. Pretty much destroying my life. I am very thankful that I met Dr. Salari! He performed a microdiscectomy and I am happy to say I am no longer miserable. He is very professional, courteous, and I would recommend this procedure to anyone suffering nerve pain from bulging disc.

February 26th, 2016
Gave me my life back!
For the last two years I have been suffering from extreme, and I mean EXTREME, back pain. The pain affected my sciatic nerve and shot down the back of my leg. I was in such pain that it would take me over an hour to get out of bed in the morning and I was basically housebound. After visiting various pain management specialists it was determined that I needed an operation. After extensive research I selected Dr Salari --- best decision I ever made!!! It's been six weeks since my operation and I am experiencing no pain. I have my life back! Not only is Dr. Salari a gifted surgeon but he is a genuinely nice person to deal with --- I cannot say enough about him and his organization. The only reason I gave him five stars is because I that's as many as they allow .

February 8th, 2016
No more pain
What an experience. Very professional, courteous, helped with finding location to perform surgery that was covered by my insurance. BEST part when I came out of surgery I had no numbness, tingling in my right foot and the pain in my hip was gone. I love this Doc. :)

November 23rd, 2015
Absolute best Dr experience ever! Every aspect of the practice, including this Dr's interaction with the patient, is top notch. So very happy to have had my care under his supervision.

November 22nd, 2015
I praise his skill and compassion. He gave me my life back.