inactive

Nima Shemirani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 1st, 2016
I absolutely LOVE Dr Nima and the entire staff. I live between Dallas and LA and i needed a botox touch up one time and was nervous to try anyone "new". I was referred to him by my facialist/friend that lives and works in LA too. I had been seeing my Dallas Dr for 6 years and went to him based on his policy of not over doing injections and worried about a new person. Dr Nima was so amazing at being conservative on the botox touch up, when i requested that, but also no pain during the procedure (i hate needles) and no bruising either! I loved the results so much i not only switched to have him be my full time Doctor for all "procedures" but I also had him do a little "work" on my lips and under my eyes for my birthday present to myself and I AM OBSESSED! No one has noticed i had anything done, they just keep tell me how rested i look! Dr Nima is amazing and my go to man for any and all things to make me young again! THANK YOU DR NIMA and Team!!!!

August 22nd, 2016
Amazing Office! Now One month Post Op, Septo/Rhinoplasty, amazing results so far, pre-op could not breathe, now its amazing how good i breathe, pre-op had a hump on my nose and now its perfectly straight and super natural results! Dr. Nima himself is extremely nice and caring, truly is interested in patient care, not like other doctors rushing you out. Extremely professional and makes you feel comfortable about the situation. The office staff as well, amazing and super professional, super quick with paperwork you need. They Always make you feel right at home always update you on things, they always offer you complimentary water and coffee. They prepare you for everything especially since i did my Consult literally 2 weeks before My surgery, they are super quick, instructed me on Post-Op and gave me a kit made sure i understood everything perfectly. Surgery is a scary experience, but with this office they make you feel comfortable about the situation. Honestly the best decision of my life was to come to this office & have Dr. Nima perform my surgery Have absolutely no complaints. && so far I have got many Compliments on my new and functional Nose! Thanks Dr. Nima && Staff.

May 6th, 2015
First ever treatment
This was my first ever time at a cosmetic surgery and I thoroughly enjoyed it; and would recommend to anyone! I had a couple fillers on my face and, only a few weeks later, I think it looks fantastic : ~ ) The practise is beautiful, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, and all the staff are gorgeous and friendly. The mirrored restroom is definitely worth checking out! But most of all Doctor Nima is not only a super surgeon, but very generous and funny to talk with too.

July 9th, 2014
Forehead Gash Needed Stitches!
I gashed my forehead open in a bike accident. The cut was jagged and deep and gushing blood down my face. I needed stitches and was concerned about a scar. I am so lucky that Dr. Shemirani is the doctor who stitched me up. He is a brilliant and talented plastic surgeon. His stitches were careful and precise and the wound has healed quickly and perfectly - it is invisible now. Dr. Shemirani is caring and warm and immediately instills confidence. He is a perfectionist (in a good way!) and clearly takes great pride in his work. He met me without hesitation at 9:30 p.m. on a Saturday night on an emergency basis to patch me up -- so kind and amazing. I am so grateful. I would go back to him for any procedure.

November 7th, 2012
Love
Dr. Shemirani is amazing. He knows how to make is patients feel comfortable. I was nervous about getting anything done, but once I left his office I was so happy I did! I got my lips done with juvederm. I had no bruising and it was only swollen the night of and a little bit the next day. My results are amazing. I could not be happier!

August 30th, 2012
Dr. Shemirani is amazing
First of all, Dr. Shemirani is very nice and thorough. He is extremely knowledgable and professional and truly cares about his patients, making sure they are happy with the results and considering the long run. I would not go to anyone else.

August 27th, 2012
Dr. Shemirani is the BEST!
Dr. Shemirani is a very caring Doctor. He is trust worthy and honest. I would not go to anyone else!

August 21st, 2012
Dr.Shemirani and his assistant Neda are amazing. The doctor listened to all my concerns and gave helpful answers and suggestions. I got the best care, and thanks to Dr.Shemirani I look fabulous. I will definitely be going back.

August 14th, 2012
customer satisfaction is his goal
I would definitely recommend his services to anyone in the area. He is very caring and does not push his opinions anyone. He follows up very promptly to see how you are doing as well as marking sure if you are completely satisfied with the services. His office is very neat and clean and his staff is very professional. Upon arriving at his office, there is never a long wait, which is a great thing.

June 19th, 2012
Dr. Shemirani is great!!!!!
Dr. Shemirani is not only caring towards his patients but also takes the time to follow up and make sure they are completely happy with their results. If you have any concerns he addresses them quickly and doesn't keep you waiting. I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else.

May 26th, 2012
Dr. Shemirani
Dr. Shemirani, is the most gifted plastic surgeon I have ever been to. I have been to and have had plastic surgery from doctors who went to Harvard & Yale medical schools, Stanford, USC, Etc.. & plastic surgeons who are very well known to be the best in the world. Not to take anything away from those doctors, but Dr. Nima Shemirani was the best plastic surgeon I have ever been to. I am very O.C.D and very picky, and all the other doctors could not do for me what doctor, Shemirani, did for me. The results from his work were perfect. I just think doctor, Shemirani, was born with a gift to do plastic surgery, Like Leonardo Da Vinci, was a born an artist. In my opinion he was the best doctor I have ever been to. He is a excellent person, and a excellent doctor.

July 15th, 2011
Very conscientious and attentive
I was very pleased with my procedure with Dr. Nima Shemirani. I found him to be very kind and considerate, and an artistic professional. He used Restylane injections for the deep circles under my eyes, that made me look older and so tired. He used a numbing cream that made the injections very comfortable, I didn't even feel them. and the results were phenomenal! I cannot believe the difference in how I look! His professional manner is quite impressive and he takes whatever time is needed to answer questions and make you feel completely comfortable.I would recommend him highly!