A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nimeesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nimeesh K Shah MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nimeesh K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Nimeesh Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Nimeesh Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Gastroenterologists.