Dr. Nimesh Patel MD Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

March 26th, 2017
Near Perfection
Dr. Patel and team are awesome! My total hip replacement has gone much better and easier than imagined. I will be having this excellent team do the second hip is a couple of months I would have given them 5 stars with the exception being the lack of face time and the use of the completely impersonal electronic HealthLoop app as their only channel of communication. A phone call or two would allow much more open dialogue and follow ups on my recovery.

February 15th, 2017
Very pleasant meeting with Dr. Patel hope to talk to him regarding a hip replacement in the near future !

September 6th, 2016
It is always a pleasure to see Dr. Patel. He always make me feel like I am his one and only patient, talks to me in a language we all can understand, and encourage me to enjoy life while caring for my hip. I will recommend him and Panorama to anyone who ever needs them. Great work!

August 29th, 2016
Knee replacement
When I arrived at Panorama, the staff was attentive and caring. I was taken back to my room for evaluation where the staff treated me with professionalism and humor which is important to me. Dr. Patel entered to examine me and my xrays. He kept me smiling and answered any question I had. Leaving the initial appt. I stopped out in the hallway to visit with the staff for a moment and Dr. Patel even came out before I left. I feel like I have had great care and concern over my knee replacement even from the hospital staff at OrthoColorado. Great job! Now to get my other knee replaced hopefully soon.

June 14th, 2016
Understanding, cogent and accurate description of procedure (left hip replacement), discussion of surgery, post-op, recovery and what to expect. Outcome was excellent with activities being 100% within year

May 22nd, 2016
One of the best Doctors I have ever met!!!!

October 14th, 2015
Dr. Patel did both replacement of my knee. He is one terrific doctor and person. He listens and I understood everything he said. He is great.

August 18th, 2015
Excellent trauma surgeon
I had a severe break of my femur from a skiing accident. I was very fortunate that Dr. Patel was the surgeon that was available when I arrived at the hospital. My break was a spiral fracture, shattered into 5 pieces. He was not certain that he could use the IM Nail, and almost had to use a plate and screws. After 5 hours of surgery, the IM Nail was inserted. Recovery took months, but the hardware never moved. I cannot recommend Dr. Patel highly enough. Very knowledgeable and competent, excellent bedside manner, great staff.

August 10th, 2015
Dr. Patel
I broke my knee and Dr. Patel took care of me and had me walking again in four months. His skill as a surgeon were excellent. He always took the time to answer all my questions and provided excellent support. My knee is like new.

January 14th, 2015
I saw Dr. Patel (not @ Golden.) Schedulers are @ a different location & frequently schedule you for the Golden office unless you specify. (Obviously that can cause problems!) North office seems like a "production line" & the face time I got w/ the dr. was about 2 min. ea. visit. He had a mindset from the first appointment that surgery would be necessary, even tho' at the first appointment he said only if the fracture moved. He gave no instructions about how to prevent that (& I was later told by a hospital that a longer cast than I was given might have prevented movement.) When I later declined surgery (for valid medical & personal reasons,) he did nothing to move the fracture back in place (called "reduction",) just had the casting tech put another cast on it & send me off. When I was told by a co-worker I should ask about why no reduction, & asked by phone, the dr.'s response was, "Uh--uh--uh--uh...." So I live the rest of my life with limited movement because he couldn't think of anything other than surgery. The highly-touted therapist they had as part of their org. gave me exercises that caused nerve irritation & caused me to have pain & redness @ the fracture site, & when I called for advice was only told to cut the number of exercises or to do them every other day. Never heard, well, maybe we should try something else. And even after all bills were supposedly paid, they sent me another...because THEY made a mistake & undercharged. (In most businesses I've worked for, if you find out after the final billing that your co. undercharged the customer, you just absorb it...maybe discipline the employee who made the error.) I wouldn't ever refer anyone to this dr. or this org. One long bad experience that negatively impacted my function for the rest of my life.

December 11th, 2014
Dr Patel is very talented and Katie is a great assistant

December 3rd, 2014
Fibula fracture
Dr. Patel treated my distal fibula fracture which did not require surgery. He spent time talking about the injury and listened to my questions. His bedside manner was very good. I would also like to complement his assistant Katie. She was very helpful in the whole paperwork side of things.