Dr. Nimesh Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2017
Great doctor
I would recommend Dr Patel to anyone needing hip replacement surgery. He and his team were very easy to communicate with both before and after the surgery.

June 19th, 2017
Complete Knee Arthroplasty
I would highly recommend Dr. Patel if you are considering a knee replacement. He is straightforward, professional, and very thorough with his follow up. My experience has been better than I anticipated.

June 4th, 2017
Great experience!!
I've had nothing but a wonderful experience..With my total hip replacement.. From the front desk in the Westminster office, to the hospital and all its employees, nurse's to the cleaning people. Everyone has been very supportive!! Not to mention, Dr Patel with his skill and kindness.. Has made my experience and recovery better than I ever expected...

June 4th, 2017
Listens well and follows up promptly

May 29th, 2017
Successful Total Knee Replacement!
My experience was fantastic with Dr. Patel, Panorama, and OrthoColorado Hospital. The materials and information shared with me prior to the surgery were invaluable, all of the medical staff were professional and competent, the surgery went beautifully, my two-night hospital stay went better than I expected as the nurses managed my pain well and the other team members (physical therapist, occupational therapist, respiratory specialist, etc) kept me feeling positive, and my at-home recovery was monitored by Panorama exceptionally well (for instance, I wrote a question on the Panorama online patient site on a Saturday evening about bruising on my leg. I expected to get a response on Monday, but a medical staff member called me within a few hours to answer my question).

March 26th, 2017
Near Perfection
Dr. Patel and team are awesome! My total hip replacement has gone much better and easier than imagined. I will be having this excellent team do the second hip is a couple of months I would have given them 5 stars with the exception being the lack of face time and the use of the completely impersonal electronic HealthLoop app as their only channel of communication. A phone call or two would allow much more open dialogue and follow ups on my recovery.

February 15th, 2017
Very pleasant meeting with Dr. Patel hope to talk to him regarding a hip replacement in the near future !

October 22nd, 2016
patient

September 6th, 2016
It is always a pleasure to see Dr. Patel. He always make me feel like I am his one and only patient, talks to me in a language we all can understand, and encourage me to enjoy life while caring for my hip. I will recommend him and Panorama to anyone who ever needs them. Great work!

August 29th, 2016
Knee replacement
When I arrived at Panorama, the staff was attentive and caring. I was taken back to my room for evaluation where the staff treated me with professionalism and humor which is important to me. Dr. Patel entered to examine me and my xrays. He kept me smiling and answered any question I had. Leaving the initial appt. I stopped out in the hallway to visit with the staff for a moment and Dr. Patel even came out before I left. I feel like I have had great care and concern over my knee replacement even from the hospital staff at OrthoColorado. Great job! Now to get my other knee replaced hopefully soon.

June 14th, 2016
Understanding, cogent and accurate description of procedure (left hip replacement), discussion of surgery, post-op, recovery and what to expect. Outcome was excellent with activities being 100% within year

May 22nd, 2016
One of the best Doctors I have ever met!!!!