Dr. Nimesh Patel DO Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2016
Took 7 hours to return a call and then misdiagnosed a serious condition.

May 26th, 2016
Office visit was great and reporting of results good. However after leaving several messages on referral office personnel unresponsive. Never returning phone calls

July 1st, 2013
Great bedside manner
Great doctor. Always helpful and when he doesn't know he refers me to a specialist without hesitation. Friendly and easy to understand. I saw other reviews complain about the staff but and roughness from them is due to how busy they all are. I think they try their best to be kind considering the phone never stops ringing. They always return calls and when I had an emergency they followed up with me on their own for days. Made me feel special.

July 24th, 2012
A doctor who listens.
I find him to be a very well informed doctor who actually listens to what the patient is saying.

July 5th, 2012
Rude staff. No bedside manner. I highly do not recommend this facilty or doctor. Go elsewhere.

July 6th, 2011
A Great Doctor
I am very pleased with the care the I receive from Dr. Patel. He's always pleasant, professional and thorough. I never feel like he's rushing through my appointment, which I've felt with almost every doctor I've ever had. I always get the feeling that he's listening and concerned about whatever is going on with me. He's very knowledgeable and, unlike other doctors I've seen in the past, will work with you until whatever your experiencing is resolved. He listens, asks questions to clarify, and seems to genuinely care, which is rare in a doctor. He even has a sense of humor! He's the first doctor I've had in a loooong time that I actually trust. I've been with him for two years now and I'm not going anywhere else. I highly recommend him.

May 23rd, 2011
I couldn't have been more pleased
First of all, let me say that I am a relatively new patient with Dr. Patel. I have only been in for a phyical. However, I will say that everyone in the office was pleasant and helpful. It took me longer to fill out my paperwork than to actually get in for my appointment. Dr. Patel seems knowledgeable, and his bedside manner is great. Also, a few months after my visit, I ran out of a medication that I had never had filled by Dr. Patel but had listed on the medications that I take. I was able to stop in at the office, ask the nurses politely to check with Dr. Patel to see if he could fill it. I left to go back to work, and got a call a few hours later to tell me that I could pick up my prescription at the pharmacy in the afternoon. I was thrilled.

July 14th, 2016