Overall Review

September 29th, 2016
Dr. Patel
I have been seeing Dr. Patel for over 2 years for a chronic condition. He is a very good listener. He is compassionate and sincere. His diagnostic skills are excellent. He takes the time to explain about your diagnosis. His staff is very nice, friendly and helpful. I love the convenience of the Montgomery office. Easy to get in and out quickly.

September 2nd, 2016
Great!
He is very straight to the point, professional and helpful in answering any questions I have for him

June 15th, 2016
Dr. Nimesh Patel
Very satisfied with Dr. Patel. He took care of my elderly mother and now me. Extremely dysatisfied with the insane bureaucracy at the lab for blood samples. I have to provide the same personal info over, and over, and over again, every three months when I have a lab test. It is insane. The personnel is fine, but the bureaucracy is absolutely attrocious. That is not Customer Service on the part of the administration. The administration should give it a try so they can know how it feels.

April 26th, 2016
Good doctor
I would recommend this doctor to friends because he listens & explains. Very cordial.

July 10th, 2014
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr.Patel for many years and I always recieve the same great care as I did the first time.I love the Montgomery location and the ease of now seeing him in Conroe as well.

June 18th, 2013
Dr. Patel has been my Dr. for over 2 years. He is always atune to my health needs. He was insturmental in my recovery from Accute Pancretitus and has continued providing the best in continued health care. His office staff is courteous, friendly and quick to respond to requests.

July 2nd, 2012
Dr. N. Patel
Always available or with Dr. Sharpless, his partner. Fully dependable and correct in his diagnosis...easy to talk to and to see.