Dr. Nimesh Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 8th, 2016
Billed for two office visit for a single visit
I went for preventing annual check-up. And I was billed for two office visit. Do not go to this doctor. I failed to understand, how can you bill for two visit when I only went their once for preventing annual check up. I called them to check why I was billed twice. They told that they will come back. It is already more than 10 days since I called last time and have not heard from them. I am not planning to visit him again.

February 8th, 2016
Do not recommend
Doctor seems overly occupied with handing out his business cards for more referrals. Needs to pay better attention to his patients medical needs. Terrible listener and comes across unprofessional. His chest hair hangs out of his scrubs bc he doesn't wear an undershirt. Staff is lazy and unfriendly almost seem put out they have to work. Overall would not recommend this Doctor for many reasons! Amazed he even has a practice.

July 25th, 2015
Dr Patel is very informative, efficient and compassionate.

May 1st, 2015
Out of SCRIPT PADS???? Seriously
Just was told after being a patient for 6 months taking medicines daily that I wasn't able to get a refil due to thw doctor not having any prescription pads, I'm no doctor, but WHAT IN THe HECkLL. Today is day one with a migrane and I'm supposed to make it 4 days without adhd and anxiety anti depressant. I won't be back

December 11th, 2013
Excellent
I found Dr. Patel to be caring and funny...He is all about diet and exercise. Sometimes I feel he is rushing me but for the most part he is a great Dr.

November 6th, 2013
Second NON diagnosis from this Quack.
Brought my son in with 103 temp and back/lung pain, short of breath ... did not take temperature... listen to breathing or anything. Told him pain in the back was probably injury. Turns out he has Pneumonia. Had to take him to real doctor later that day. Hour and half at this office, and what kind of Doctor doesn't listen to you breathe?!?! Seems standard.

June 19th, 2013
This Dr. and his staff are horrible!!! I went to see him with terrible sinus pain. After recently moving, my family is trying to find a new family DR. I am a nurse so I knew I was going in for a sinus infection. I was prescribed a mild Z-PAC (250mg vs 500mg) as well as FLONASE nasal spray. After 4 days of a 5 day antibiotic course, I was still in terrible pain, worse actually. I called twice and left a message with the DR. asking what I we could do dissent since it was obvious that the antibiotic was not working. I was told to finish my medicine, only one more pill was left. I called back on Friday begging for a different antibiotic before the weekend since it was a long one (memorial day). I never received a call back and was forced to go to the office myself in person in order to get any help!! The nurse had the nerve to ask me if I was even TAKING my medicine. I could hear the DR. in the back complaining to his nurse that I must not be taking my meds!!! Dr. Patel FINALLY talked to me in person and managed only to ridicule me. He told me in an extremely sarcastic tone that "I shouldn't expect it to work overnight!!! I was finished with my Z-PAC with absolutely NO RELIEF!!!! He finally gave me a new antibiotic and told me to "make sure I take it"!!!!! Really!!!! I finally have some relief after taking a weeks worth of new medicine. I WOULD GO TO MY VET FOR MEDICAL CARE BEFORE I EVER SET FOOT IN THAT OFFICE AGAIN!!!!

March 27th, 2013
Never going back here again.
So their door sign says they are open til 5:30. I walk in & sign in. A nurse walks in from lunch, then the doctor walks out. I continue to wait, the nurse doesn't even look at the sign in sheet. I get up ask her " Is he gone for the day?" She says "No he'll be back, but we don't take patients until 2, we're on lunch....." I say "oh you should really have a sign that says this. I've been waiting. She says " you can come back at 2." I leave and return at 5:10, then sign in. She looks at me signing in and says "we aren't taking patients any more, it's passed 5 PM. I ask her "So why are you opened till 5:30?" she says "just to finish the final patients that got here before then." So shouldn't their hours say open from 8:30 - 5PM. I'm switching doctors. I recommend you NOT go here.

June 11th, 2011
Saturday walk-in visit with my almost 2 year old
After waiting on my pediatric office on the phone for 1 hour, I decided to drive to the Urgent Care Center. I saw Dr. Patel's sign "walk-ins welcome" and drove no further. He was very nice. There was not a long wait time, given my walk-in status - less than 30 minutes. He did not rush me either. The office is very nice and so were the staff. Cellulitis was the diagnosis and I walked out with a prescription and his phone number in case I had questions or if it got worse.

September 9th, 2010
Review of 1st visit with Dr. Patel
Dr. patel doesn't write everything inside a chart. He pretty much input everything in a lab top computer, He was very nice/cool dr. very concern about excercising and maintaining good health.. My daughter loves him, hands on and very supportive of her in school activities. Great sense of Humor