Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecologic Oncology Englewood, NJ

May 11th, 2017
Best Doctor
Dr. Nagarsheth performed a very complicated surgery on me. I had met with other oncologist that made me feel very hopeless. I was diagnosed with endometriosis. Additionally as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I do accept blood transfusions and other oncologist made me feel like I was unnecessarily putting my life in danger due to this surgery. However, with Dr. Nagarsheth, a bloodless surgery was not a problem. He was very reassuring and explained my options very clearly. He always respected my wishes. The surgery was scheduled less than a week after my first appointment. On the day of the surgery he and the entire OR staff were amazing at Mount Sinai Hospital. I am now in recovery mode but already feeling so much better than before the surgery. Office staff incredibly caring and helpful, particularly Donna. She helped get all my insurance paperwork and ensured my entire procedure would be covered by my insurance. Dr. Nagarsheth and his staff have been a God send.

March 4th, 2017
Extremely skilled surgeon
Performed a very complicated surgery on my elderly mother. Went "to bat" for her and, along with a very skilled urologist, performed the surgery exactly as planned. She is now completely recovered less than 3 weeks after surgery. Office staff incredibly caring and helpful , particularly Patricia and Myladys.

January 21st, 2017
Awesome bloodless surgeon
Dr Nagarsheth is a wonderful, kind, and a compassionate surgeon. He had met with me several times before I was able to have my surgery. I had a fast growing fibroid the size of a five month pregnancy that weighed four pounds. I live out of state. I am one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Dr. Nagarsheth's skill in dealing with bloodless medicine is like no other. I had met with eight other surgeons that perform bloodless surgery but they wanted to remove my ovaries and cervix, try UAE, and have it performed laparoscopic. These surgeons had no idea what was best for me. In contrast Dr. Nagarsheth, took the time to look at all my medical records, examined me, and clearly explained all my options, he even spoke with me several times over the phone and made me feel better each time that he was the right man. He evaluated me as a person and my situation, not just another statistic. I had to wait over five months to have the procedure performed because of my insurance, but it was well worth it. If I would have had the surgery some where else, I do not know what would have happened. It was a fast growing fibroid that had built its own blood supply. It was a very vascular surgery, the veins were very big. I had only my uterus and tubes removed. It was just an hour and twenty minutes, the blood loss was only 100 ml, and I stayed in the hospital for only one day. My recovery is going well, two months now and no side effects or problems. If it wasn’t for Dr. Nagarsheth and his willingness to help me, the outcome would have been different. He is a phenomenal man. His office on the other hand, had given me some difficulty. The surgical coordinator, Donna could give you a run for your money, but what I learned is don’t back down. Be persistent. Stay calm. Speak to the right people if she isn’t helping you. On the other hand, others in his office were great. His receptionist, Yesenia was wonderful. She was very helpful and she got me to speak with him on various occasions. I met with Dr. N. several times before the surgery and each time, I was more and more convinced of his skill, ability, and compassion in performing this surgery. He is a world renown surgeon for bloodless medicine and because of him my recovery is going exceptional. If I could give him ten stars for this review, I would. He is awesome.

May 14th, 2016
Amazing recovery from surgery
I was referred to Dr. Nagarsheth after being diagnosed with endometrial cancer. I was feeling overwhelmed and unsure of the next steps. At our first appointment Dr. Nagarsheth explained his recommended course of action. A complete hysterectomy via laparoscopic surgery. He took as much time as I needed and I didn't feel rushed when I asked my questions. The surgery went fantastically well. I was home the same day. There was minimal pain and no need for pain killers. Four days after surgery I went down 2 flights of stairs and took a 20 minute walk. I was back at work in nine days. I honestly can not recommend Dr. Nagarsheth highly enough for both his skill as a surgeon and his humanistic approach to working with his patients.

April 26th, 2016
Dr. Nagersheth saved my life!
Dr. Nagersheth saved my life. He performed surgery on me and I had an excellent experience with him. He and his staff fixed my issues where Cornell Weill Medical could not. I am thankful and feel truly blessed to have met him.

April 30th, 2015
Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
Had Laparoscopic Hysterectomy with Dr.Nagarsheth at Englewood Hospital, NJ two weeks ago and couldn't be more satisfied ... I highly recommend

April 28th, 2015
He is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him. He's a very caring doctor.

March 16th, 2015
The One and Only doctor to go
Doctor Nagarsheth was simply amazing. I recommend him to everyone. THE BEST DOCTOR out there. I need to have surgery he was so considerate and understanding of my fears. Once I was in the OR he came in and put me at ease about the surgery. Then, first thing the next morning he came to see me to check on me. A few days after I was released I needed to ask him a question, I got the operating service and he called me personally within 5 minutes on a Sunday. I was so fortunate to of found him and I would only recommend him. The absolute best, I cant say it enough.

February 23rd, 2015
Recommended GYN Oncologist
Confidence builder with a sure handed approach to diagnosis and treatment. Recommended!

February 12th, 2015
Dr. Nagarsheth is the bomb
I was referred to Dr. Nagarsheth after the slides from a biopsy were unclear. These were sent to him and I saw him immediately. The slides were confusing and he suggested that the safest solution was a total hysterectomy. I had the surgery within a week. As it turns out, upon closer examination, the pathologist did find a small localized cancer, which I no longer have to worry about. I went home from Mt. Sinai the same day and have had an amazingly easy recovery. My entire experience with Dr. Nagarsheth and the staff at Mt. Sinai was overwhelmingly positive. We even swapped a few baking stories and pictures.

January 8th, 2015
Smart, Skilled and Compassionate
I was referred to Dr. Nagarsheth by my breast surgeon who had been in the O.R. with him a few times and seen him in action. He told me he was an excellent surgeon and nice. Both true! I had found out I was BRCA 1 positive and had to make a decision about what to do quickly, for peace of mind and because my health insurance deductible would be starting over a few weeks later. Dr. Nagarsheth saw me within 36 hours of talking to him... and I was on the schedule for 10 days later...which was moved up with a cancellation. All during the christmas holiday period! He is a warm, compassionate man who quickly outlined my options, made a recommendation and instilled a real sense of confidence and trust in me. It is so rare to find someone who can be succinct but not cold and is both super smart AND nice. I had two tiny incisions and a dot! and could hardly believe he could take out two ovaries and tubes. I took 3 pain pills and was out walking a few days later. He returns calls personally and really cares about your outcome. He is very devoted to women's health issues. I highly recommend Dr. Nagarsheth!!

December 19th, 2014
Extremely gifted surgeon! I felt very comfortable from my first appointment, when he told me what we had to do. Glad to have found him and be his patient. He's highly respected by his colleagues and staff. My surgery went extremely well and my recovery was very quick with no pain, nor medication. I am very grateful! Thank you Dr. Nagarsheth!