Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 14th, 2016
Amazing recovery from surgery
I was referred to Dr. Nagarsheth after being diagnosed with endometrial cancer. I was feeling overwhelmed and unsure of the next steps. At our first appointment Dr. Nagarsheth explained his recommended course of action. A complete hysterectomy via laparoscopic surgery. He took as much time as I needed and I didn't feel rushed when I asked my questions. The surgery went fantastically well. I was home the same day. There was minimal pain and no need for pain killers. Four days after surgery I went down 2 flights of stairs and took a 20 minute walk. I was back at work in nine days. I honestly can not recommend Dr. Nagarsheth highly enough for both his skill as a surgeon and his humanistic approach to working with his patients.

April 26th, 2016
Dr. Nagersheth saved my life!
Dr. Nagersheth saved my life. He performed surgery on me and I had an excellent experience with him. He and his staff fixed my issues where Cornell Weill Medical could not. I am thankful and feel truly blessed to have met him.

April 30th, 2015
Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
Had Laparoscopic Hysterectomy with Dr.Nagarsheth at Englewood Hospital, NJ two weeks ago and couldn't be more satisfied ... I highly recommend

April 28th, 2015
He is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him. He's a very caring doctor.

March 16th, 2015
The One and Only doctor to go
Doctor Nagarsheth was simply amazing. I recommend him to everyone. THE BEST DOCTOR out there. I need to have surgery he was so considerate and understanding of my fears. Once I was in the OR he came in and put me at ease about the surgery. Then, first thing the next morning he came to see me to check on me. A few days after I was released I needed to ask him a question, I got the operating service and he called me personally within 5 minutes on a Sunday. I was so fortunate to of found him and I would only recommend him. The absolute best, I cant say it enough.

February 23rd, 2015
Recommended GYN Oncologist
Confidence builder with a sure handed approach to diagnosis and treatment. Recommended!

February 12th, 2015
Dr. Nagarsheth is the bomb
I was referred to Dr. Nagarsheth after the slides from a biopsy were unclear. These were sent to him and I saw him immediately. The slides were confusing and he suggested that the safest solution was a total hysterectomy. I had the surgery within a week. As it turns out, upon closer examination, the pathologist did find a small localized cancer, which I no longer have to worry about. I went home from Mt. Sinai the same day and have had an amazingly easy recovery. My entire experience with Dr. Nagarsheth and the staff at Mt. Sinai was overwhelmingly positive. We even swapped a few baking stories and pictures.

January 8th, 2015
Smart, Skilled and Compassionate
I was referred to Dr. Nagarsheth by my breast surgeon who had been in the O.R. with him a few times and seen him in action. He told me he was an excellent surgeon and nice. Both true! I had found out I was BRCA 1 positive and had to make a decision about what to do quickly, for peace of mind and because my health insurance deductible would be starting over a few weeks later. Dr. Nagarsheth saw me within 36 hours of talking to him... and I was on the schedule for 10 days later...which was moved up with a cancellation. All during the christmas holiday period! He is a warm, compassionate man who quickly outlined my options, made a recommendation and instilled a real sense of confidence and trust in me. It is so rare to find someone who can be succinct but not cold and is both super smart AND nice. I had two tiny incisions and a dot! and could hardly believe he could take out two ovaries and tubes. I took 3 pain pills and was out walking a few days later. He returns calls personally and really cares about your outcome. He is very devoted to women's health issues. I highly recommend Dr. Nagarsheth!!

December 19th, 2014
Extremely gifted surgeon! I felt very comfortable from my first appointment, when he told me what we had to do. Glad to have found him and be his patient. He's highly respected by his colleagues and staff. My surgery went extremely well and my recovery was very quick with no pain, nor medication. I am very grateful! Thank you Dr. Nagarsheth!

November 18th, 2014
Dr. Nagarsheth was recommended to me by two different people. One of them said he was an eminence at what he does. My opinion is YES he is. He answered all of my questions and my husbands . Not very talkative at first visit unless you ask a question. Day of surgery very reassuring, post- op visit I felt like a was talking to a friend. I had my surgery ( total hysterectomy) 2 weeks ago I feel like I can run a marathon. I recommend him highly. And I thank him and his staff for being so supportive.

October 23rd, 2014
Very professional
The staff that works with Dr. Nargarsheth was excellent. Jillian and Emily were, I thought, very clear, reassuring and responsive. I was also very pleased with Mount Sinai. Prior to my procedure, I met with the Head Nurse, the anesthiologist , assistant doctor , Ashley a 4th year Observer who is just kind of person we going into medicine in the future. and Dr. Nagarsheth. All of them were just great. I found Dr. Nagarsheth to be highly competent, very direct when presenting me with options and very reassuring in the operating room. My entire experience from start to finish was excellent.

May 30th, 2014
Englewoood Hospital
I am very satisfied with my surgical outcome. Dr. Nagarsheth was more than competent doing the procedure robotic. I have 5 tiny tiny incisions, post op pain was a 2-3 on the pain scale and I had my procedure which was Total Hysterectomy with Bilateral tubes and ovaries done at 1 in the afternoon and was home at 6 that evening without any problems. I only needed to take a pain pill the first night. I would recommend him to everyone!