Overall Review

3.3

November 22nd, 2016
I have been a patent for over 6 years with great results in solving my kidney stone problems. He figured out what was causing the stones and put me on medication with great results. I have been stone free for five years.

September 14th, 2016
BAD EXPERIENCE !!
Not only is this the WORST UROLOGIST EVER but his staff is a bad joke. His manager Imelda is so incompetent. She never returns calls, she allows her staff and herself to be yelled at and belittled by the doctor. The office is a mess. There is charts everywhere. I don't understand how this office keeps running. They are not OSHA or HIPPA compliant. I'm surprised they haven't been fined or shut down. If you dont believe me make an appointment and you will see all the chaos that goes on. I wouldn't take a homeless person there for even a consult let alone my family members.

August 10th, 2016
I was diagnosed with kidney cancer and had my kidney removed by Dr. Thacker. He is excellent and him and his staff have made a very bad thing much easier to handle.

August 2nd, 2016
Highly Recommend
Dr Thaker performed my vasectomy last month. The procedure was quick and painless, and the Dr was very attentive and professional. I would highly recommend Dr Thaker to anyone looking for a urologist.

July 30th, 2016
SUCH A PROFESSIONAL
He is such a good doctor. Always takes his time in explaining things to me down to the littlest detail. Very considerate kind and not only an amazing doctor but a wonderful human being as well

July 30th, 2016
Dr. Nimish Thaker, Urologist
I have been coming to Dr. Thaker for the last 5 years. My condition is greatly improved and I would recommend him as a Doctor who cares about his patients.

July 27th, 2016
I saw Dr. Thaker after seeing other Urologists for second opinion. I found him to be the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have met. He has a matter of fact style but personally spends time with patients himself and deeply cares about outcomes compared to some others who care about perception only and have their assistants see patients and call them just to make them feel important. Look beyond the rhetoric and you will find the real caring physician with a new and improved practice

July 26th, 2016
Very satisfied and happy patient
Definitely I will refer Dr. Nimish Thaker to my friends and families. Not only he thoroughly explains to us the procedures of the surgery, he is very accommodating and answers our questions in a way we can understand it.

July 12th, 2016
Expert and Superior skill as a Urological Surgeon
Dr Thaker is an Excellent urological surgeon. My husband had a rare form of aggressive cancer with a high incidence of recurrence. Dr Thaker performed a highly intricate and difficult surgery on my husband removing a kidney, ureter, and portion of his bladder. Due to the aggressive nature of this rare form of cancer and high probability of recurrence my husband has to undergo an invasive screening procedure and testing every few months which is performed by Dr Thaker. I attribute my husband's continued quality of life to the superior care and excellence of Dr Thaker's skill, knowledge, and expertise as a urological surgeon.

July 6th, 2016
Still waiting for results of medical care
I was initially fine with the doctor, but his staff is atrocious. None of them should be allowed to have any contact with patients much less the public. No customer service skills whatsoever!

June 25th, 2016
Satisfied patient
Dr Thaker is a very skilled and competent surgeon. His staff, especially Imelda, were great too. He explained everything to us in layman terms and gave us informative options. We highly recommend Dr Thaker!!

June 8th, 2016
The time to wait is long but the doctor is exceptional I truly think he is one of the best