Dr. Nimish Thakore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nimish Thakore?

December 24th, 2015

Extremely thorough.

August 18th, 2015

Ms.

I saw Dr. Thakore while admitted to Hillcrest in the emergency room and throughout my stay. He was always kind and attentive. He always had a welcoming smile and was very patient with my concerns. I had full confidence in his diagnosis

October 4th, 2014

Dr. Arrogant

I seen this doctor on an inpatient and outpatient basis. He has no bedside manners. Very inconsiderate, very insulting, always trying to compare your symptoms or illness with other patients. Tend to not listen, documents things in the patient's chart that is not true and thinks everyone's problem is migraines and that your pain is all in your head, that your brain is " sensitized".. I'll never recommend this physician, no compassion at all. .Just plain insensitive.

February 21st, 2011

I think that dr thakore did not have a very good bedside manner. we felt like we were treated as i dont know like a piece of paper not like humans. overall we could not really understand him or he us.just not very friendly.

September 27th, 2017