A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nimish Vakil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nimish Vakil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nimish Vakil, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Peptic Esophagitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakil graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vakil has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nimish Bhupendra Vakil MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nimish B. Vakil practice?
- Dr. Nimish Vakil has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nimish Vakil practices Gastroenterology near Mukwonago, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Waukesha, WI.
See Mukwonago Gastroenterologists.