A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nimish Vakil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nimish Vakil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nimish Vakil, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Peptic Esophagitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakil graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vakil has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vakil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nimish B. Vakil practice?
Dr. Nimish Vakil practices Gastroenterology near Mukwonago, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Waukesha, WI.
See Mukwonago Gastroenterologists.