A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nimisha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nimisha Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nimisha Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York University.
Dr. Patel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nimisha A Patel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nimisha A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Nimisha Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Nimisha Patel practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.