A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nimisha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nimisha Patel is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nimisha Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York University.
Dr. Patel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nimisha A Patel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nimisha A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Nimisha Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Nimisha Patel practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.