A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nimisha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nimisha Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York University.
Dr. Patel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nimisha Anant Patel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nimisha A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Nimisha Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nimisha Patel practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.