A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nimisha Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nimisha Shah is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nimisha Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nimisha Hasmukhlal Shah MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nimisha H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Nimisha Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nimisha Shah practices Internal Medicine near Morgan Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Morgan Hill Internists.