A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nimisha Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nimisha Shah is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nimisha Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nimisha H. Shah practice?
Dr. Nimisha Shah practices Internal Medicine near Morgan Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Morgan Hill Internists.