A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nimisha Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nimisha Naik is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nimisha Naik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Naik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nimisha Naik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nimisha Naik practice?
- Dr. Nimisha Naik has 1 office location.
Dr. Nimisha Naik practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians.