Dr. Nimisha Parekh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nimisha Parekh?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 20th, 2014

Leads the comprehensive digestive field.

I've been seeing her for almost 8 years. So, I had a great PPO, however during open enrollment I could get the best PPO money can buy so I did. After I called UCI to make sure they accept it. They said yes. Well, Dr. Parekh and UCI aren't contracted with Blue Shield. And I can't go back to my old not so good PPO. I'm screwed. This Dr. Is a leader in research for Crohn's and colitis among other digestive diseases. She is the best of the best. For example, I was hospitalized at famous Cedars Sanai for a week for Crohn's flare up. The head Gi doctor there learned from DR Parekh. Last week I was hospitalized at Mission Hospital in orange county for a Crohn's flareup and what do you know the head of the G.I. department at that hospital learned and was educated by Dr. Nimisha Parekh. I'm devastated UCI have me misinformation. If you can see her, she is world class. Best in this country. I only go to best of the best.

February 8th, 2017