A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nimmi Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nimmi Kapoor, Surgical Oncologist is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapoor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Phyllodes Tumor)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kapoor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nimmi S. Kapoor MD is a female Oncology Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nimmi S. Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Nimmi Kapoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Nimmi Kapoor practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Surgeons.