A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nimmi Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapoor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Phyllodes Tumor)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kapoor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nimmi S. Kapoor MD is a female Oncology Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nimmi S. Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Nimmi Kapoor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nimmi Kapoor practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.