A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nimmi Thoppil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nimmi Thoppil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nimmi Thoppil, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thoppil graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Thoppil has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nimmi Teresa Thoppil MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nimmi T. Thoppil practice?
- Dr. Nimmi Thoppil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nimmi Thoppil practices Pediatrics near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX and Las Vegas, NV.
See Austin Pediatricians.