Dr. Nina Ainslie Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 28th, 2011

The best and most caring doctor I have ever known

I was lucky being able to have Dr. Ainslie as my doctor for 5 years. During that time she asked all of right questions and did all of the test to keep me going. There was a lot of things wrong with me and she caught all of them. She saved my life several times. She is the best doctor doing the job she really loves. I owe her everything for the time she helped me. She is simply the best.

June 26th, 2014