Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nina Bacaner
Dr. Nina Bacaner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bacaner is affiliated with Unity Hospital, University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview and Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility. Dr. Bacaner has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nina Bacaner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nina Bacaner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. William Braunstein
Minneapolis, MN 0.24 mi37
Dr. Anne Whitney
Minneapolis, MN 0.25 mi21
Dr. Merle Hillman
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.33 mi39