A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Cahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Cahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Cahan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahan graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Cahan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Gale Cahan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nina G. Cahan practice?
- Dr. Nina Cahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nina Cahan practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Primary Care Doctors.