A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Cahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Cahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cahan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Cahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Cahan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahan graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Cahan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Gale Cahan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nina G. Cahan practice?
- Dr. Nina Cahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Cahan practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Primary Care Doctors.