Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 29th, 2015

her office and bathroom are so dirty..if you didn't come sick you will leave sick!!!!!

by Danielle on Mar 5th, 2015

Amazing Dr. and staff.. I won't go anywhere else.

Dec 11th, 2014

Waited over an hour to see the doctor, was charged $250 for a physical, and she didnt even diagnose my problem! NOT RECOMMENDED

Dr Nina Casey Romeo Physician show details Dr Nina Casey Romeo Physician
by Jacqueline on Oct 16th, 2013

Dr Casey. is a wonderful. Physician. She always. listens to what I have to say that. is a great quality in a Physician. and a person. The staff are friendly and helpful. Excellent. Dr.!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Sam P on Feb 24th, 2013

I chose Dr Casey becuase my prior family doctor was not involved in my new health insurance network. I had never seen her before, and a few months after signing up, I needed to be seen rigth away becuase of an immediate concern. She got me in the same day. I had no wait. And they immediately took care of my problem. The same month our son injured his ankle (broke it) and again, got an appointment pretty much immediately and was referred to a bone specialist (who also saw us pretty much immediately). I appreciate the accomidating attention that Dr Casey and her office creates.

Jun 22nd, 2012

Office staff very rude and Dr Casey rushed in and out if the room because she was behind schedule. Didn't feel like she listened to me at all