Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
by Danielle on Mar 5th, 2015

Amazing Dr. and staff.. I won't go anywhere else.

Dec 11th, 2014

Waited over an hour to see the doctor, was charged $250 for a physical, and she didnt even diagnose my problem! NOT RECOMMENDED

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great bedside manner, kids love her, always makes time for us when needed and never feel rushed.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey in my opinion is one of best family physican in the state. She always gives you her full attention no matter how busy she is.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey continues her medical support in all matters. She is a very concerned and caring physician,with a very nice personality. I give her a ten!

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey takes the time to listen, asks clarifying questions, and provides her diagnosis with full explanation of treatment options. She does so in a friendly and non-judgmental manner. I highly recommend Dr. Casey.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is always professional and addresses my health concerns! She is always very nice and listens to all of my concerns!

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is an excellent doctor. She truly cares about her patients and takes the time to listen to them.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best doctor I have ever had and I have been to many. I have moved and I travel 75 miles to see her rather than find a new doctor in Ann Arbor "the medical mecca". She is understanding,caring and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Casey

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey was able to get me an appointment within a couple hours of calling.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you so much for being open on a Saturday morning!

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been going to see Dr Casey for several years now and she also takes care of my kids. I am very happy with both her and her staff, never have to wait, appts are on time as scheduled and all of my concerns are addressed. I would recommend her to anyone

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor always takes the time out to explain things thoroughly no matter how busy she is. Really like her as a doctor.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the nice things about Dr. Casey is she will spend all of the time you need to see to your needs. Her staff is friendly and treat you like family.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is awesome. She is always very concerned and attentive and takes care of all of my medical concerns. Always asks if I have any concerns we didn't address so I don't forget. She is the best doctor I've ever had and would recommend her always.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

You could not find a better doctor. She's the best!!!

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good experience, all concerns were addressed

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey was awesome!

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nina Casey is the best Doctor I have ever had.

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best Primary Care Physician. I drive over an hour to see her because her level of care is outstanding!! She really takes the time to get to know the person, as well as the patient.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was worried about my condition and needed to see her right away and she got me in within hours ... much thanks. Nina is a nice person and seems to be up to date in her field and is easy to talk to.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very easy to talk with ,she is a great Dr.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I both got an appointment scheduled with Dr. Casey within a week of our phone call. We were seen on time and all concerns were addressed in our office visits.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She's a great Dr, polite, caring and willing to take time out of her day to see a patient. Today she had no available appointments but stayed late to see me so I wouldn't have to miss work on another day. Thank you Dr Casey :)

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey SPENDS time in the patient room with you....NOT just the quickie 2 minutes leaving you with your mouth gaping open as the door closes!

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is terrific. I won't need to search for another doctor until she moves or retires!

Awesome

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She's great. She listens. She's patient. She's thorough.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was fantastic! Very upfront. I will be back.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is a kind, compassionate, competent physician. She is patient and truly listens to your concerns without appearing judgemental. She isn't snobby or dismissive as many doctors are. I recommend her highly.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like Dr. Casey but every time I've been to her office I've waited two and a half hours for a check up. On a busy day I'd understand but when there's only other person in there it's absolutely ridiculous

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great listener. Able to quickly and accurately diagnose problem..ver approachable. Does not rush patients nor trivialize their concerns. Staff efficient, competant and friendly. Extremely happy with the care.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love coming there. Everyone is very friendly. Since I am a woman, I like seeing a female Dr. That is why I first went there.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the only thing I didn't like was the time period I had to wait to get an appointment

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very nice and truly listens to your concerns and thinks about what would be the best avenue to take to ensure you are on the road to recovery. I have gone to Dr Casey over 15 years She is awesome...

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very caring doctor and professional staff.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Dr always concerned about my health. Never in a hurry. Somebody who truly cares. That's hard to find

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Casey's for a few years now. I love her! Her bedside manner is very professional. She answers all my questions and concerns. I have recommended her to my family and friends!

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just had a thing with the nurse that took my blood that day, she kind of missed my vein and I have a bruise.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a new patient Dr Casey took the time to go over all my medical history and to answer all my concerns.. Thanks Dr Casey

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey has been my family physician for a number of years. I have never had a problem making an appointment and getting into see her when the need arises. She is a warm, professional, personable physician, who actually listens to your concerns.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is an awesome dr!

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey was thorough in trying to get to the bottom of the issue. She gave me a few treatment options that would fit my schedule. It's a pleasure to visit there.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey was interested in the progress I've made and addressed all my concerns to my satisfaction. She has implemented an automated method to make sure she addresses all regular items as they need to be addressed - something I have not seen anywhere else

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I called on the Premarin cream and my insurance would not Cover it. I called back per dr Casey's request Satiny my insurance might not cover it. Dr Casey said she would Prescribe something else. I haven't heard back yet!

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very knowledgeable and professional. She has always taken the time to address my concerns. I recommend her to everyone. I trust her with my health.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Highly recommend Dr. Casey's office. She is always willing to see a patient to address their concerns as soon as possible; very attentive to concerns and puts patients first.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is always pleasant, professional and proficient. She asks probing questions to make sure my health concerns and needs are properly addressed.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is a very good doctor. She listens to you when you are talking and is very knowledgeable. I have a couple pf other doctors and always dread going there cause I know I will be there way longer then expected.

Aug 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Been going there for years . Always a great visit. The whole staff and dr. Casey , I always feel like family .

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Casey for about 3 years now and I am very happy having her as my family dr. She is very professional and gets to know her patients very well. I was a little nervous at first because i have never had a woman dr. SHE IS GREAT!

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was satisfied with Dr Casey's recommendations and orders. As always, a big thanks!

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a nice experience. They care about their patients

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I can't say anything negative about Dr.Casey.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey and staff are by far the best. No short cuts, everything done with the highest professionalism. A real class operation. The best in Romeo and Macomb county.

Aug 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciate Doctor Casey and her staff. They always try and fit me in whenever I need to see dr. Doctor Casey is always helpful and concerned about me and also my family. It is so nice to have a doctor that knows you and asks about your family to

Aug 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciate that I was able to get an appointment next day. Dr. Casey is the most caring and concerned doctor I have ever had. She is very thorough, and I have complete confidence in her.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey took the time to listen to all of my concerns and discuss possible solutions & treatment. She seemed very caring and attentive to what I was having issues with.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very compassionate and empathetic. She makes her patients feel at ease.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

In my opinion, Dr Casey is one of the best family physician in the SE Michigan region.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Would be nice if some appointment times were left open for call ins when sick, Effort is made to squeeze in on the schedule but then the wait is too long and puts everyone behind, Maybe leave open a morning, lunchtime and a late afternoon time for call in

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I believe that Dr. Casey is one of the best physicians whom I have seen. She is knowledgable, thorough, and interested. She is exceptional in her ability to listen and communicate.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey takes her time with you each time you see her no matter what the problem, from a simple B P check to major concerns! I have finally found a doctor who understands! I am feeling better than I have in a very long time. Thank You Dr Casey!

Jul 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I tried to rate five star, but it wouldn't let me.Visit was five star as usual.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is a concerned and caring Doctor. She always goes out of her way to diagnose and find treatment for whatever issue you have.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She always makes me seem special, like she really cares.

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A Excellent doctor for both my wife and I. Excellent staff. Highly recommend to anyone

Jul 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She addresses my concerns and answers my questions. If she cannot address your concerns she will send you to a professional who can. I'm happy with Dr. Casey!

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very thoughtful and caring. She listens to you fully to get the full picture of what is going on with you. Then she figures it out. If she can't she sends you to someone who will. Love her!!!!!!

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have the utmost confidence in Dr Nina Casey. I'm sure that I wouldn't be here, writing this critique, if it wasn't for this fine doctor.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best. Always very thorough and concerned. I wouldn't see any one else.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Casey!! She's the BEST!

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey listens and a consultation with her seems more like 'teamwork' than simply 'doctor and patient'.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. Casey to be very concerned about my issues. She listens to what I am saying, or trying to explain to her, no matter how much time it takes. She doesn't speak over me or cut me off while explaining. She isn't arrogant like other I've seen.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best Doctor I know.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I cant fill out a time since she was kind and brought me in between her other patients. But normally my wait is only about 15 minutes to half hour when I go in.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome primary doctor!!

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is an excellent doctor who listens very carefully to the patient. She asks good questions to help determine your illness. She takes her time with you and is a very caring and competent physician.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nina Casey excels in every area in which a patient would expect a doctor to excel. I can truly say that I am more than satisfied with Dr. Casey. I recommend her with no qualifications or reservations.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great communicator was direct and straight to the issues. Lovely person too.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a transplanted NE Ohioan, when I found Dr. Casey in early 2010, it was merely out of necessity and her locale was convenient. Since then, however, she has become my primary caregiver and I would easily recommend her to anyone. Love her. Thank you. -MW

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is an amazing Dr who I have been seeing for over three years she is very passionate about her patients and truly listens to what you have to say

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wife and I are very happy with Dr. Nina Casey!!!!!!

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She always greets you with a smile, and explains your medical problem that you understand it. She also takes time with you , if you have questions to ask. I am happy toJ have her as my doctor.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very happy with Dr,Casey and Her staff,They brought in on short notice,took care of My problem and I was feeling better within hours.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best doctor I've ever had. She is friendly, kind and understanding. She might run from room to room when the office is busy, but she doesn't rush the patient's visit. She listens with genuine compassion. Her staff is awesome too.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always been very with Dr,Casey & Dr, Caseys .organization and . Jim Johnston

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best family doctor that I have found in 30 years. I have since moved and I drive 75 miles just to see her for my checkups and concerns. She has always listened and advised me medically with grace and care. Dr. Casey is the BEST!

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is wonderful. She listens and does not act like she is above anyone. Shows genuine concern and compassion

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not hurried and complete

Jun 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always happy with the time Dr. Casey spends with me and especially the good talks we have. I do feel guilty about taking too much of her time but she never rushes me and I appreciate that. My medical needs are always addressed completely.

Jun 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is always thorough. I love how she has concern for your well being and doesn't rush you out like your just another number.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Would like to see my test results mailed to me, seems like this would save the office staff time, avoid making calls and I would have my results fairly quick. No phone tag. I have tests taken on a regular bases, previous doc did this & it worked well.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very professional and has the skills to take on any problems that may arise.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We have been seeing Dr. C. For almost a year. We have never waited longer than 10 minutes and She always checks us personally. The staff has always been friendly and knows our family when we walk in the door. Country attention with Ivy League education.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Until I came to this office, I had a negative opinion about doctors. I have been extremely impressed with Dr. Casey since I first met her. Her knowledge, her willingness to listen to you, the staff, how efficient the office is.. couldn't be more pleased.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is an excellent provider who takes the time to listen and address your concerns. She is through and personable. There may be times that you wait, however, I believe that this is a result of her taking the time that is needed with each patient

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was as always completely satisfied with Dr. Casey. She has always addresses and treated with compassion and. Concern. I have recommended her to anyone who will listen. We need more Des. like her.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is wonderful! She is caring and kind and always manages to fit us in...once even after hours when we were due to fly to Florida the next morning and my daughter became violently ill. I have the highest regard for Dr. Casey and her staff!

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The entire staff is very professional. Dr. C is very caring,she listens, and has excellent doctor to patient repor. She sets the tone in the office and her staff follows. A great find for a small town like Romeo.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate that you're my Doctor. :-)

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always been 100% satisfied with the care my family and I receive (since 2009). Would not go anywhere else - and hope we never have to!

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey and her staff are professionals with the utmost concern for the patients well being. Dr. Casey listens and provides explanations of treatment needed.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always have good experience with Dr. Casey and her staff . As busy as they are they always treat me like I'm the only patient there . Very happy with them ,

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nina Casey, is a recently new doctor for me. What impressed me , was time she took with me, made sure all my questions and concerns were addressed . Her staff is so genial to be around and goes out of their way to help, answer questions.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best. She's very personable, friendly, listens, takes time with you regardless of how busy she is. If I could, I would rate her as one of the top family physicians in the state.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is a very thorough doctor, addresses all of my concerns, and is a very patient manner. I have been thru a few doctors in the past few years, but have finally found one I really like and plan on staying with.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor that is interested in addressing all your concerns quickly and to your satisfaction. The wait during the appointment was rather long this time and caused me to miss a meeting at work I thought I would be able to make.

Apr 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best! Easy to talk to, very patient and knowledgeable. I never feel like she is rushing through the exam and is always willing to address any concerns.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nina Casey was very friendly, thorough and knowledgeable. I felt immediately comfortable, and confident that I was being taken care and in the best hands. I am now using her as my family physician. I would highly recommend Dr. Casey.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate that the Dr. was able to fit me in with a same day appointment. I had to wait awhile, but knowing I was an added appt. made me have the patience I normally don't have when I have to wait a long time.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend anyone to her office in Romeo. She always addresses my concerns and is very clear with me about issues.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Quick, clean & efficient.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very thorough and a wonderful doctor. Wait times are excessive at times though

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have all the confidence in the world in Dr Casey. I probably wouldn't be around writing this critique of it wasn't for her diagnostic ability.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best. I trust her implicitly and look forward to my next visit.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love going to See Dr. Casey. I feel like she is one of the last Dr.s that will sit down and listen to me, instead of trying to rush thru to get to the next patient. She is also very good ad getting me in as soon as possible. Highly recommend to anyone!

Apr 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am not sure how to schedule a referral appointment without prior authorization from Tricare.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is a warm and compassionate provider. She is knowledgeable in many areas. If she dosen't know the answer she will pursue and find it. She spends time just listening which is a quality missing in many other doctors. All around a good experience.

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey took her time with me. She seemed genuinely concerned about my issues. She asked many questions to determine the proper treatment. It reminded me of years gone by; when doctors cared. Before the big name companies got them. It was very nice.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nina Casey is a very warm, smart and concerned person and Doctor. I have been seeing her for over 16 years. She really asks me specific questions to make sure that I am addressing all of my medical concerns. YES for DOC Casey

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always friendly and concerned for the family.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It took awhile for Dr. Casey to come into the room, being sick, it's hard to wait that long.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very detail oriented while being a compassionate listener. I recommend her to family and friends because she is very intelligent and intuitive in her judgment and diagnoses! My wife loves her and her entire team as well!

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is awesome! I feel so comfortable when I am in the office. She is patient, kind, understanding and very knowledgeable. I recommend her to anyone seeking a doctor that has a wonderful and caring bedside manner. Her staff is also wonderful too

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love dr Casey. But it's always over an hour I'm in there!!!!

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I can't say anything negative. Well staffed and relatively fast and personal care!

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit and I like Dr Casey . I hope this works out great .

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One is never treated as just a number in Dr. Casey's office. The staff is professional and efficient. Dr. Casey really takes the time to listen to all your concerns and follows with appropriate medical care.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My experience with this Dr. for many years has always been with the best intrest of my health anyone could ask for.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nina Casey is the best family doctor I know. She is dedicated, and hard working.

Dr Nina Casey Romeo Physician show details Dr Nina Casey Romeo Physician
by Jacqueline on Oct 16th, 2013

Dr Casey. is a wonderful. Physician. She always. listens to what I have to say that. is a great quality in a Physician. and a person. The staff are friendly and helpful. Excellent. Dr.!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Sam P on Feb 24th, 2013

I chose Dr Casey becuase my prior family doctor was not involved in my new health insurance network. I had never seen her before, and a few months after signing up, I needed to be seen rigth away becuase of an immediate concern. She got me in the same day. I had no wait. And they immediately took care of my problem. The same month our son injured his ankle (broke it) and again, got an appointment pretty much immediately and was referred to a bone specialist (who also saw us pretty much immediately). I appreciate the accomidating attention that Dr Casey and her office creates.

Jun 22nd, 2012

Office staff very rude and Dr Casey rushed in and out if the room because she was behind schedule. Didn't feel like she listened to me at all