Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey and staff are very pleasant I would definitely recommend her to anyone she doesn't rush you through she takes time with her patients and that is wonderful you all are doing a good job

Jul 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr.Casey. She is always very clear on everything she explains. Asks if I have any questions, or concerns we didn't cover. I feel like she truly cares about me. I feel very fortunate to be one of her patients.

Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey went through a great deal of effort to see to it that my concerns were properly addressed. She called two separate doctors to check out the proper treatment.

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey takes excellent care of her patients. She takes time to listen and answer questions. She's the best!

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor spent sufficient time for our visit.

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is a great doctor. She listens,she checks everything out and she cares. She doesn't treat you like an assembly line. I have sent other family members to her.

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Fgggdfff

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey was very kind in seeing me within 20 minutes without an appointment. She knew I was in physical trouble, with high blood pressure, and so forth. She showed much concern and immediately took steps to improve my health.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was at urgent care and called to ask about getting seen ASAP in the office. They called me back and told me to come on in! Very helpful group!

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey seen Me the same day I called. She's great.

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Noted improvement from last visits, more efficient. Had some new staff.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is caring and really listens and understands what her patient is saying She and her staff are very thorough and genuinely care about the patient and the comfort of the patient also makes sure patient understands everything

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am so glad I found Dr. Casey. She is so caring and really shows much concern. Also her staff is as wonderful as she is. I will always respect her and believe in her medical advice because she shows she cares about making you feel at your best in life

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with Dr. Casey and her staff. They have all been excellent and I would recommend them to anyone. 5 star all the way!

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Nina Casey is the best Doctor I have ever known.

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The nurse that came in before the Dr. Was very friendly and dr. Casey was great as always ! I would not see any other dr. In my town !

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

All issues were discussed and addressed.

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love her. So happy to have found Dr. Casey!!!!!!

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was in the office for a total of an hour and forty minutes for a routine physical. I know things come up, but I think this was a little excessive.

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I came in without an appointment and she squeezed me in within 10 minutes.

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent! Kids loved her. Takes the time to listen.

May 29th, 2015

her office and bathroom are so dirty..if you didn't come sick you will leave sick!!!!!

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always a pleasure to see Dr. Casey. Staff is always great and helpful.

May 26th, 2015

HER STAFF ARE SOME OF THE RUDEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET.... DR.CASEY GIVES OUT ADARAL LIKEITS CANDY SHE HAS HALF OF ROMEO HOOKED ON IT...WE WILL BE CALLING THE BBB ON HER!!!

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. casey is a caring, loving concerned health provider, her concern is genuine, she takes a personal interest in her patients, cannot say enough positive things about her

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A caring doctor and staff.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is supreme looking after the well-being of her patients. She goes above and beyond to assure her patients that she will do all possible to address their health concerns. Doc Casey and her staff does an excellent job managing my health care.

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always pleasant.

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is one of the best Dr. I have been to.

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Casey for many years and would recommend her to any one. Other than having to wait just a bit to long from time to time. I wouldn't want to go to any one else.

May 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very thorough and very caring towards her patients. She takes the time to listen and discuss your issues and offers suggestions to help.

May 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

You guys are the best! I am always telling people to go to you.

May 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As usual my regular visit Dr Casey was exceptional in every way, even with being busy trying to catch a flight oust of town, she never rushed anything and was very thorough addressing all my concerns. She's simply the best primary physician anywhere!

Apr 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best. I almost don't want to recommend her so she doesn't become so busy that you can't get an appointment. She always fits you in usually the day you call for illnesses. She is very caring and thorough to her patients of all ages. Five

Apr 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very pleasant visit, as always. Dr. Casey addresses all concerns. Unfortunately, the nurse drew blood incorrectly and is now bruised. :-(

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have loved the medical direction of Nina Casey for several years and recommend her to all my friends. She is personal, intuitive, understanding and comforting.

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thanks for taking me in the same day I called.

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is a great doctor. Bedside manner, personality, all great. I am so glad I changed Doctors.

Apr 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

When I go to see Dr Casey I feel like she listens to me and my concerns with my body and my disease. She is very knowledgeable and if she doesn't know she will be honest and go and find out. I have recommended her to many people who drive far.

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have always had my health needs addressed in a quick and professional manner

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Nurse's and Doctor were all 5 star rating. Everything went perfectly.

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey listens - which is 90% of good doctoring. Lesser doctors try to put words in your mouth so that you fit neatly into a predetermined diagnosis. She doesn't.

Apr 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is a very caring doctor, she always takes time to listen to you and always try's to help you !

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I would not hesitate to my life in her hands.

Apr 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A very professional and caring facility. The staff is very personable and Dr. Casey takes care to address all concerns. This was my second visit and I am extremely happy with my choice of care

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey always takes the time to listen and does an outstanding job.

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey has always provided excellent care for my family. I would, and do recommend her as a family physician!

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is excellent at her profession and I have recommended her to family and friends. We really appreciate her as our family doctor because she takes time to get to know you and your issues.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is a warm, caring and compassionate doctor. She takes the time to listen and address any concerns. Her staff are also good people with warm and caring personalities.

Mar 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

in this day in age, it is refreshing to have a doctor that is so easy to talk to. It is like sitting down with your best friend! I refer everybody that I know to Dr Casey.

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Been seeing Dr. Casey for many years and have no complaints!

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr Casey she is very caring and take care of everything won't go any where else

Mar 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is highly knowledgable and so personable. She cares about her patients and provides top notch service!!!!

Mar 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I went without an appointment, was admitted immediately and treated promptly. Always a pleasure at that office.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of dr. Casey for years and will continue to be one as long as possible.

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best!!!

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

dr casey is very thorough and takes her time with you

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with the caring Dr. Casey gives. She makes you feel like you are her only patient and is very thorough.

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey has been my PCP for over 5 years. Many times I need a same day appointment and she always fits me in her schedule. Dr. Casey is very caring and compassionate and takes her time to address my needs. I'm very blessed to have found a wonderful dr.

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Casey made sure I was seen even tho I was a new patient. She took her time with me and her girls had to make a lot of phone calls to get me scheduled for a MRI,the girls and the doctor stayed after closing to make sure I was taken care of.

Mar 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional

by Danielle on Mar 5th, 2015

Amazing Dr. and staff.. I won't go anywhere else.

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

They literally forgot about me, and left me sitting in the room for over an hour, I finally had to say something. The medical assistant acted irritated and bothered.

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is a knowlegable caring physician whom I would recommend to anyone looking for a primary care physician.

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is so easy to talk to, her bedside manner is top notch! I She is just an all around great doctor!!!

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is the best. Great bedside manners. Concerned about your well being. Extremely educated. Never in a hurry,gives you quality time. Excellent diagnostic skills. Have always been given successful treatment guidelines.

Feb 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is a very good dr. I live over an hour away but I couldn't find a better dr.

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have already referred people to her office. I been with her for eight years and wouldn't go to another Dr. She is kind and listens and tries anything she can to help.

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Nina Casey does not miss anything. Very thorough.

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is a great doctor, she speaks great English and can understand what she is saying. Also she asks important questions regarding my health and gives knowlagable info. The entire staff is friendly. And the plebotomist is great at drawing blood ??

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Every appointment I have had w/ Dr. Casey has been a positive experience.

Feb 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been pleased with Dr. Casey since my first appointment. She has an incredible bedside manner. She is kind and courteous and listens to all my complaints and issues. I have recommended her to family and friends.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is so nice! She listens and cares about her patients.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is great to work with. She listens and makes suggestions. Her first response is never more procedures unless you seriously need something.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always squeezes us in when we need to be, never feel rushed!

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is friendly, attentive and wonderful to use as my family doctor.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey has been very good to me. Listens to my problem and address it right away. Great personality.

Feb 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient for many years and have referred many friends all have thanked me. Doc Casey and her staff really care about me and my family we are lucky to have her in our lives.

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

great under the circumstances best Doctor ever

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My whole family sees Dr. Casey. She ALWAYS takes her time and doesn't hurry you through. I trust her wholeheartedly.

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A very pleasant office!

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is an outstanding family physician and we are fortunate to have her practice in our area.

Jan 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey has always addressed my medical needs in a caring and professional manner. The staff is very helpful and courteous. Thank you Dr.Casey and staff.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Desk staff helpful. Waited 10 minutes for my appt which was just made that morning. Doctor was thorough, verified that I was up to date with any tests, and addressed my current problem. Treats patient as a whole, not just the problem of the day.

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love her! That's all I need to say!!! She's great!!

Jan 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

We have been patient of Dr. Casey's for as long as she has been in Romeo and we always feel that her care for us is top level. Many of our immediate and extended family go to Dr. Casey because of our recommendation. She always makes you feel special.

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nina Casey is very interested in your health. She always listens carefully & explains with easy to understand language. She also has a very good staff. Always willing to help.

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was in great pain and Christmas Eve was the next day. Was worried I would end up at urgent care over the holidays. I called the office, they spoke to doctor and called back. She would see me right away. Given a script. Pain was gone in 4 hrs. Thank you.

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have always felt that Dr. Casey does a very good job. She is a person/Dr. that I can trust. During my appts. I always feel very comfortable and feel free to discuss any problems that I may be having.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr Casey. She never rushes you out and she always makes you feel comfortable. She listens and we decide on a conclusion together.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My visit at the clinic to see Dr. Casey went smoothly. I was greeted with a smile. I didn't wait long for a room. Dr Casey showed up quickly. We discussed my coming to see her. She never rushes me and listens to all my concerns. I'm pleased to recommend.

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Appointment was follow-up from a hospital stay. She made sure she had all the records from the hospital, reviewed everything, discussed any concerns and set a clear plan for the future.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional setting and staff . Dr. Casey was very thorough in her exam and questions of medical history. I highly recommend this practice

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is always willing to listen to my needs. I think she is great!

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is a good listener, very thorough, and I have complete confidence in her.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr. Nina Casey. She never makes you feel like she is in a rush to get done with you. Always has time to answer whatever questions you may have.

Jan 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everyone at this location are very professional. Thank you for the great appointment as usual.

Jan 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey goes above and beyond for her patients. She is very easy to talk to regarding medical issues. I have recommended her to others as someone did for me. I think that say a lot about her provisions as a Doctor.

Jan 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I travel 1.5 hours to see Dr Casey and would continue if she was not out of network. We love her and her staff

Jan 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is amazing. It is more like going to see an friend whom you haven't seen in a while than a visiting a doctor's office. VERY PROFESSIONAL, PERSONABLE only begin to describe her. GREAT FAMILY DOCTOR.

Jan 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey took the time to really listen to my concerns. She went out of her way to make a phone call to a specialist to get me in immediately. She didn't push me through so she could get to her next patient. I was very impressed with her sincerity.

Dec 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr, Casey's the best!!!!

Dec 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very through. Her and her staff are warm and welcoming. I feel that Dr. Casey is very current regarding the current procedures, and medications. I feel very comfortable with entrusting Dr. Casey, her with my health concerns.

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nina Casey is what doctoring is all about. You get an old country bedside manner with the benefit of modern medicine and a staff that makes you feel your safe at "home with mom". Dr. Casey will only leave you when your questions have been answered.

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Two Words: Excellent Care!

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have nothing but good things to say ,about Dr. Casey! She is truely a professional and very personal with you and spends some time with you . Not like other doctors .

Dec 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very professional, knowledgeable and caring. She is very good at diagnosing illnesses.

Dec 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey and her staff are AWESOME! Enough said. ??

Dec 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so happy I have Dr Nina Casey as my primary care physician. She helped me with health issued no one else has ever been able to diagnose. She is an excellent doctor and I would strongly recommend her.

Dec 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor was thorough and addressed all of my questions, did not seem rushed.

Dec 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She really listens to your concerns and addresses them.

Dec 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey and her staff are the best! Caring and compassionate; they work hard to ensure your health.

Dec 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is a very good doctor. Dr. Casey always shows a lot of compassion and concern and that is very important.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nina is very personable and other than the long wait time from sign in to sign out I will definitely be going back. Hopefully the delay was only due to being short staffed and the holidays.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am the president of this professionals fan club! Stop looking for any othe Dr. You would be wasting your time. This one is the best!!

Dec 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

In all my years of going to doctors, have to say Nina Casey has been the best, so kind, great listner, communicates well and allows me to ask questions. Would recommend Dr. Nina Casey to friends and family.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We are so thankful for Dr Casey!!

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so impressed with Dr. Casey and her staff, especially Nicole! They all are very caring, compassionate and do not 'rush' through an appointment. Dr. Casey is so knowledgeable and I feel very comfortable in her care! In my mind, she 'walks' on water

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very accomodating in her schedule and exhibits concern personally and professionally. She goes out of her way to diagnose the issue and treat it promptly. I highly recommend her.

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. Casey is always caring and compassionate, even when we are one of her last appointments. She is attentive to detail in her questions and ALWAYs listens to our problems. She is a gem! If. Her standard of care surpasses the other MD's I treat with

Dec 11th, 2014

Waited over an hour to see the doctor, was charged $250 for a physical, and she didnt even diagnose my problem! NOT RECOMMENDED

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Had to wait about an hour to be seen, specifically request first appointment of the day to avoid this but it still takes place? Appears they have more patients then they can handle. Difficulty drawing blood, have to go back to try again.

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The time I was there was long but DR. Casey made time through there lunch time to see me. I am very grateful for her compassion. I will stick with lady as long as she practices medicine.

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is an excellent doctor with exceptional attention to detail. She listens to all of my concerns and never makes me feel like she's rushing me. I have been her patient for many years. I have referred several people to her. Absolutely no complaints.

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am happy with my provider because she addresses my issues and concerns. She is also great about getting the needed routine tests scheduled with other professionals.

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is very easy to talk to. I felt very relaxed and comfortable talking to her about my personal medical concerns.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey addressed my concerns, asking detailed questions and conducting what tests she could in the office. I did not feel rushed at any time during this appointment. I was referred to a specialist, and given instructions that were very clear.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nina Casey is a terrific doctor.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best Doctor I have ever had. She is very personable and shows great concern for her patients.

Dec 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is always pleasant and easy to talk to. I was a little upset on the last prescription cost. But usually very good about insurance coverage and cost.

Nov 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is very caring and takes as much time with you as you need. She is thoughtful and listens before suggesting treatment and most importantly,lets you make decisions on your health care. Every doctor should be like her.

Nov 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is great, but I got the feeling her nurses did not want to be working on a Saturday.

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly, kind and compassionate ....very pleasurable office visit!

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is always very thorough, caring and kind. She readily addresses any concerns fully and makes sure that I understand everything.

Nov 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a very good doctor who actually listens to her patients.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have never been disappointed as a patient of Dr Nina Casey. I have the utmost confidence in her abilities. She is very though and has probably saved my life at least once.

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is a wonderful doctor, wish I had found her years ago.she cares about her patients and she shows it she takes time to listen to you. So sometimes that makes the wait in the waiting room a little long, but she is definitely worth the time waiting

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey was great, the office staff was very nice, and the office was very clean. I am happy to finally have found a doctor that I like in my area, I will definitely recommend this office and Dr. Casey to others.

Nov 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always get great service at Dr Casey's office. The staff is friendly and I dont feel like a number

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very thorough and genuinely caring. I feel totally confident I am getting the best care possible.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great bedside manner, kids love her, always makes time for us when needed and never feel rushed.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey in my opinion is one of best family physican in the state. She always gives you her full attention no matter how busy she is.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey continues her medical support in all matters. She is a very concerned and caring physician,with a very nice personality. I give her a ten!

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey takes the time to listen, asks clarifying questions, and provides her diagnosis with full explanation of treatment options. She does so in a friendly and non-judgmental manner. I highly recommend Dr. Casey.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is always professional and addresses my health concerns! She is always very nice and listens to all of my concerns!

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is an excellent doctor. She truly cares about her patients and takes the time to listen to them.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best doctor I have ever had and I have been to many. I have moved and I travel 75 miles to see her rather than find a new doctor in Ann Arbor "the medical mecca". She is understanding,caring and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Casey

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey was able to get me an appointment within a couple hours of calling.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you so much for being open on a Saturday morning!

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been going to see Dr Casey for several years now and she also takes care of my kids. I am very happy with both her and her staff, never have to wait, appts are on time as scheduled and all of my concerns are addressed. I would recommend her to anyone

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor always takes the time out to explain things thoroughly no matter how busy she is. Really like her as a doctor.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the nice things about Dr. Casey is she will spend all of the time you need to see to your needs. Her staff is friendly and treat you like family.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is awesome. She is always very concerned and attentive and takes care of all of my medical concerns. Always asks if I have any concerns we didn't address so I don't forget. She is the best doctor I've ever had and would recommend her always.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

You could not find a better doctor. She's the best!!!

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good experience, all concerns were addressed

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey was awesome!

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nina Casey is the best Doctor I have ever had.

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best Primary Care Physician. I drive over an hour to see her because her level of care is outstanding!! She really takes the time to get to know the person, as well as the patient.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was worried about my condition and needed to see her right away and she got me in within hours ... much thanks. Nina is a nice person and seems to be up to date in her field and is easy to talk to.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very easy to talk with ,she is a great Dr.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I both got an appointment scheduled with Dr. Casey within a week of our phone call. We were seen on time and all concerns were addressed in our office visits.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She's a great Dr, polite, caring and willing to take time out of her day to see a patient. Today she had no available appointments but stayed late to see me so I wouldn't have to miss work on another day. Thank you Dr Casey :)

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey SPENDS time in the patient room with you....NOT just the quickie 2 minutes leaving you with your mouth gaping open as the door closes!

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is terrific. I won't need to search for another doctor until she moves or retires!

Awesome

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She's great. She listens. She's patient. She's thorough.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was fantastic! Very upfront. I will be back.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is a kind, compassionate, competent physician. She is patient and truly listens to your concerns without appearing judgemental. She isn't snobby or dismissive as many doctors are. I recommend her highly.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like Dr. Casey but every time I've been to her office I've waited two and a half hours for a check up. On a busy day I'd understand but when there's only other person in there it's absolutely ridiculous

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great listener. Able to quickly and accurately diagnose problem..ver approachable. Does not rush patients nor trivialize their concerns. Staff efficient, competant and friendly. Extremely happy with the care.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love coming there. Everyone is very friendly. Since I am a woman, I like seeing a female Dr. That is why I first went there.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the only thing I didn't like was the time period I had to wait to get an appointment

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very nice and truly listens to your concerns and thinks about what would be the best avenue to take to ensure you are on the road to recovery. I have gone to Dr Casey over 15 years She is awesome...

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very caring doctor and professional staff.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Dr always concerned about my health. Never in a hurry. Somebody who truly cares. That's hard to find

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Casey's for a few years now. I love her! Her bedside manner is very professional. She answers all my questions and concerns. I have recommended her to my family and friends!

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just had a thing with the nurse that took my blood that day, she kind of missed my vein and I have a bruise.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a new patient Dr Casey took the time to go over all my medical history and to answer all my concerns.. Thanks Dr Casey

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey has been my family physician for a number of years. I have never had a problem making an appointment and getting into see her when the need arises. She is a warm, professional, personable physician, who actually listens to your concerns.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is an awesome dr!

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey was thorough in trying to get to the bottom of the issue. She gave me a few treatment options that would fit my schedule. It's a pleasure to visit there.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey was interested in the progress I've made and addressed all my concerns to my satisfaction. She has implemented an automated method to make sure she addresses all regular items as they need to be addressed - something I have not seen anywhere else

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I called on the Premarin cream and my insurance would not Cover it. I called back per dr Casey's request Satiny my insurance might not cover it. Dr Casey said she would Prescribe something else. I haven't heard back yet!

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very knowledgeable and professional. She has always taken the time to address my concerns. I recommend her to everyone. I trust her with my health.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Highly recommend Dr. Casey's office. She is always willing to see a patient to address their concerns as soon as possible; very attentive to concerns and puts patients first.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is always pleasant, professional and proficient. She asks probing questions to make sure my health concerns and needs are properly addressed.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is a very good doctor. She listens to you when you are talking and is very knowledgeable. I have a couple pf other doctors and always dread going there cause I know I will be there way longer then expected.

Aug 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Been going there for years . Always a great visit. The whole staff and dr. Casey , I always feel like family .

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Casey for about 3 years now and I am very happy having her as my family dr. She is very professional and gets to know her patients very well. I was a little nervous at first because i have never had a woman dr. SHE IS GREAT!

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was satisfied with Dr Casey's recommendations and orders. As always, a big thanks!

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a nice experience. They care about their patients

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I can't say anything negative about Dr.Casey.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey and staff are by far the best. No short cuts, everything done with the highest professionalism. A real class operation. The best in Romeo and Macomb county.

Aug 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciate Doctor Casey and her staff. They always try and fit me in whenever I need to see dr. Doctor Casey is always helpful and concerned about me and also my family. It is so nice to have a doctor that knows you and asks about your family to

Aug 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciate that I was able to get an appointment next day. Dr. Casey is the most caring and concerned doctor I have ever had. She is very thorough, and I have complete confidence in her.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey took the time to listen to all of my concerns and discuss possible solutions & treatment. She seemed very caring and attentive to what I was having issues with.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very compassionate and empathetic. She makes her patients feel at ease.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

In my opinion, Dr Casey is one of the best family physician in the SE Michigan region.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Would be nice if some appointment times were left open for call ins when sick, Effort is made to squeeze in on the schedule but then the wait is too long and puts everyone behind, Maybe leave open a morning, lunchtime and a late afternoon time for call in

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I believe that Dr. Casey is one of the best physicians whom I have seen. She is knowledgable, thorough, and interested. She is exceptional in her ability to listen and communicate.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey takes her time with you each time you see her no matter what the problem, from a simple B P check to major concerns! I have finally found a doctor who understands! I am feeling better than I have in a very long time. Thank You Dr Casey!

Jul 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I tried to rate five star, but it wouldn't let me.Visit was five star as usual.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is a concerned and caring Doctor. She always goes out of her way to diagnose and find treatment for whatever issue you have.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She always makes me seem special, like she really cares.

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A Excellent doctor for both my wife and I. Excellent staff. Highly recommend to anyone

Jul 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She addresses my concerns and answers my questions. If she cannot address your concerns she will send you to a professional who can. I'm happy with Dr. Casey!

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very thoughtful and caring. She listens to you fully to get the full picture of what is going on with you. Then she figures it out. If she can't she sends you to someone who will. Love her!!!!!!

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have the utmost confidence in Dr Nina Casey. I'm sure that I wouldn't be here, writing this critique, if it wasn't for this fine doctor.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best. Always very thorough and concerned. I wouldn't see any one else.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Casey!! She's the BEST!

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey listens and a consultation with her seems more like 'teamwork' than simply 'doctor and patient'.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. Casey to be very concerned about my issues. She listens to what I am saying, or trying to explain to her, no matter how much time it takes. She doesn't speak over me or cut me off while explaining. She isn't arrogant like other I've seen.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best Doctor I know.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I cant fill out a time since she was kind and brought me in between her other patients. But normally my wait is only about 15 minutes to half hour when I go in.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome primary doctor!!

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is an excellent doctor who listens very carefully to the patient. She asks good questions to help determine your illness. She takes her time with you and is a very caring and competent physician.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nina Casey excels in every area in which a patient would expect a doctor to excel. I can truly say that I am more than satisfied with Dr. Casey. I recommend her with no qualifications or reservations.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great communicator was direct and straight to the issues. Lovely person too.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a transplanted NE Ohioan, when I found Dr. Casey in early 2010, it was merely out of necessity and her locale was convenient. Since then, however, she has become my primary caregiver and I would easily recommend her to anyone. Love her. Thank you. -MW

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is an amazing Dr who I have been seeing for over three years she is very passionate about her patients and truly listens to what you have to say

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wife and I are very happy with Dr. Nina Casey!!!!!!

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She always greets you with a smile, and explains your medical problem that you understand it. She also takes time with you , if you have questions to ask. I am happy toJ have her as my doctor.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very happy with Dr,Casey and Her staff,They brought in on short notice,took care of My problem and I was feeling better within hours.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best doctor I've ever had. She is friendly, kind and understanding. She might run from room to room when the office is busy, but she doesn't rush the patient's visit. She listens with genuine compassion. Her staff is awesome too.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always been very with Dr,Casey & Dr, Caseys .organization and . Jim Johnston

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best family doctor that I have found in 30 years. I have since moved and I drive 75 miles just to see her for my checkups and concerns. She has always listened and advised me medically with grace and care. Dr. Casey is the BEST!

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is wonderful. She listens and does not act like she is above anyone. Shows genuine concern and compassion

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not hurried and complete

Jun 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always happy with the time Dr. Casey spends with me and especially the good talks we have. I do feel guilty about taking too much of her time but she never rushes me and I appreciate that. My medical needs are always addressed completely.

Jun 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is always thorough. I love how she has concern for your well being and doesn't rush you out like your just another number.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Would like to see my test results mailed to me, seems like this would save the office staff time, avoid making calls and I would have my results fairly quick. No phone tag. I have tests taken on a regular bases, previous doc did this & it worked well.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very professional and has the skills to take on any problems that may arise.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We have been seeing Dr. C. For almost a year. We have never waited longer than 10 minutes and She always checks us personally. The staff has always been friendly and knows our family when we walk in the door. Country attention with Ivy League education.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Until I came to this office, I had a negative opinion about doctors. I have been extremely impressed with Dr. Casey since I first met her. Her knowledge, her willingness to listen to you, the staff, how efficient the office is.. couldn't be more pleased.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is an excellent provider who takes the time to listen and address your concerns. She is through and personable. There may be times that you wait, however, I believe that this is a result of her taking the time that is needed with each patient

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was as always completely satisfied with Dr. Casey. She has always addresses and treated with compassion and. Concern. I have recommended her to anyone who will listen. We need more Des. like her.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is wonderful! She is caring and kind and always manages to fit us in...once even after hours when we were due to fly to Florida the next morning and my daughter became violently ill. I have the highest regard for Dr. Casey and her staff!

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The entire staff is very professional. Dr. C is very caring,she listens, and has excellent doctor to patient repor. She sets the tone in the office and her staff follows. A great find for a small town like Romeo.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate that you're my Doctor. :-)

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always been 100% satisfied with the care my family and I receive (since 2009). Would not go anywhere else - and hope we never have to!

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey and her staff are professionals with the utmost concern for the patients well being. Dr. Casey listens and provides explanations of treatment needed.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always have good experience with Dr. Casey and her staff . As busy as they are they always treat me like I'm the only patient there . Very happy with them ,

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nina Casey, is a recently new doctor for me. What impressed me , was time she took with me, made sure all my questions and concerns were addressed . Her staff is so genial to be around and goes out of their way to help, answer questions.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best. She's very personable, friendly, listens, takes time with you regardless of how busy she is. If I could, I would rate her as one of the top family physicians in the state.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is a very thorough doctor, addresses all of my concerns, and is a very patient manner. I have been thru a few doctors in the past few years, but have finally found one I really like and plan on staying with.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor that is interested in addressing all your concerns quickly and to your satisfaction. The wait during the appointment was rather long this time and caused me to miss a meeting at work I thought I would be able to make.

Apr 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best! Easy to talk to, very patient and knowledgeable. I never feel like she is rushing through the exam and is always willing to address any concerns.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nina Casey was very friendly, thorough and knowledgeable. I felt immediately comfortable, and confident that I was being taken care and in the best hands. I am now using her as my family physician. I would highly recommend Dr. Casey.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate that the Dr. was able to fit me in with a same day appointment. I had to wait awhile, but knowing I was an added appt. made me have the patience I normally don't have when I have to wait a long time.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend anyone to her office in Romeo. She always addresses my concerns and is very clear with me about issues.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Quick, clean & efficient.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very thorough and a wonderful doctor. Wait times are excessive at times though

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have all the confidence in the world in Dr Casey. I probably wouldn't be around writing this critique of it wasn't for her diagnostic ability.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is the best. I trust her implicitly and look forward to my next visit.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love going to See Dr. Casey. I feel like she is one of the last Dr.s that will sit down and listen to me, instead of trying to rush thru to get to the next patient. She is also very good ad getting me in as soon as possible. Highly recommend to anyone!

Apr 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am not sure how to schedule a referral appointment without prior authorization from Tricare.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey is a warm and compassionate provider. She is knowledgeable in many areas. If she dosen't know the answer she will pursue and find it. She spends time just listening which is a quality missing in many other doctors. All around a good experience.

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey took her time with me. She seemed genuinely concerned about my issues. She asked many questions to determine the proper treatment. It reminded me of years gone by; when doctors cared. Before the big name companies got them. It was very nice.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nina Casey is a very warm, smart and concerned person and Doctor. I have been seeing her for over 16 years. She really asks me specific questions to make sure that I am addressing all of my medical concerns. YES for DOC Casey

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always friendly and concerned for the family.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It took awhile for Dr. Casey to come into the room, being sick, it's hard to wait that long.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is very detail oriented while being a compassionate listener. I recommend her to family and friends because she is very intelligent and intuitive in her judgment and diagnoses! My wife loves her and her entire team as well!

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey is awesome! I feel so comfortable when I am in the office. She is patient, kind, understanding and very knowledgeable. I recommend her to anyone seeking a doctor that has a wonderful and caring bedside manner. Her staff is also wonderful too

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love dr Casey. But it's always over an hour I'm in there!!!!

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I can't say anything negative. Well staffed and relatively fast and personal care!

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit and I like Dr Casey . I hope this works out great .

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One is never treated as just a number in Dr. Casey's office. The staff is professional and efficient. Dr. Casey really takes the time to listen to all your concerns and follows with appropriate medical care.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My experience with this Dr. for many years has always been with the best intrest of my health anyone could ask for.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nina Casey is the best family doctor I know. She is dedicated, and hard working.

Dr Nina Casey Romeo Physician show details Dr Nina Casey Romeo Physician
by Jacqueline on Oct 16th, 2013

Dr Casey. is a wonderful. Physician. She always. listens to what I have to say that. is a great quality in a Physician. and a person. The staff are friendly and helpful. Excellent. Dr.!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Sam P on Feb 24th, 2013

I chose Dr Casey becuase my prior family doctor was not involved in my new health insurance network. I had never seen her before, and a few months after signing up, I needed to be seen rigth away becuase of an immediate concern. She got me in the same day. I had no wait. And they immediately took care of my problem. The same month our son injured his ankle (broke it) and again, got an appointment pretty much immediately and was referred to a bone specialist (who also saw us pretty much immediately). I appreciate the accomidating attention that Dr Casey and her office creates.

Jun 22nd, 2012

Office staff very rude and Dr Casey rushed in and out if the room because she was behind schedule. Didn't feel like she listened to me at all