A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina D'Abreo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina D'Abreo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Abreo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Abreo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina D'Abreo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Abreo graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Abreo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina A D'Abreo MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nina A. D'Abreo practice?
- Dr. Nina D'Abreo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina D'Abreo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Hematologists, and Mineola Oncologists.