A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina D'Abreo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina D'Abreo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Abreo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Abreo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina D'Abreo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Abreo graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Abreo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina A D'Abreo MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nina A. D'Abreo practice?
- Dr. Nina D'Abreo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina D'Abreo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Hematologists, and Mineola Oncologists.