Dr. Nina Dabreo MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Mineola, NY

January 16th, 2017
Outstanding Oncology Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Nina's for almost 9 years now. I am one of her success stories. She is a wonderful Practioner, warm, caring and gives of her time. Doc Nina has become like family to us over the years, she is not one to jump on treatment and I am thankful for that. I have been in the smoldering stages of Multiple Myeloma and she keeps on top of all my other medical issues by having contact with my pulmonologist , rheumatologist , neurologist and Primary Care DO. I can't imagine going to any other physician and highly recommend her.

November 15th, 2013
Dr Nina D'abreo is a doctor I would recommend to my family and friends. I was 37 when I was diagnosed with breast cancer and was feeling overwhelmed. Dr D'abreo made me feel confident in her. She is an excellent doctor and makes you comfortable with all that you have to go thru.

August 28th, 2013
I am not qualified to write a review including promptness, staff, diagnosis, bedside manner, time spent with me or follow ups after visits. I waited on hold for 45 minutes to schedule an appointment.